Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't you see he's soul Trapped and he don't know what to do ?

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If he does sign for Swansea he will be competing or partnering the ageing Llorente of the expensive flop Baston. One or both may leave Swansea?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Barber: "we don’t just have a single player on our list. We have a cluster of players of the same quality and that is how we work.This whole transfer window, as always, is very much a waiting game. People have to be patient.”

I KNOW that. I wasn't suggesting all striking eggs were in this basket, nor am I being impatient with our search for a striker. Impatient with an increasingly impudent impish young English player who's had head turned by agent and hangers on and suddenly thinks he's better than he is.

I have complete faith in the management for the long game but no longer hung up on Abraham.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If he does sign for Swansea he will be competing or partnering the ageing Llorente of the expensive flop Baston. One or both may leave Swansea?

Llorente gets injuries, so this is good cover as they struggled massively when he didn't play. PL squads should have 3 or 4 TOP FLIGHT QUALITY strikers.

Great bit of business by Swansea, their experience showing how to get key deals over the line early on in the summer, giving a full pre season to new players.

Should ensure their survival, again.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
with an increasingly impudent impish young English player who's had head turned by agent and hangers on and suddenly thinks he's better than he is.

I have complete faith in the management for the long game but no longer hung up on Abraham.

I think that is unfair on the kid. The only direct quotes given were that he will decide where his future lies after the U21 tournament. That is absolutely the correct thing to do. The national media seem certain that he will be going to Swansea because of the Clement link. He may well go to them but I think this deal will rumble on for another week or two yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here