Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think Abraham would be a great signing for us as a backup but as others have said, wouldn't imagine Chelsea would be too keen on him warming our bench. Having said that though, if we paid his full wages and Villa did not, maybe they wouldn't be so fussed!
Don't think the money will bother Chelsea too much one way or the other! Bearing in mind he's not quite the wonder-kid he was a year ago, I wonder if he/his family/his agent still think it's a good shout to ask for a million quid up front (allegedly)?

Id rather we used and developed Gyorkes
Absolutely! 100% this!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was excellent 2 seasons ago in the Championship but abysmal last season. Fine as 6th choice but he might as well stay at Chelsea if going to be that. Think they will have learnt that he needs to go somewhere which will both look after him and where he'll play.

If we did take him I'd have thought he'll be very useful for 2 weeks while our strikers come back from knocks but then either keep players we need playing out the team due to form not ability, or bounce back to 6th choice and piss Chelsea off.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
went to Swansea as they paid 1m . Appeared to make a decision based on money rather than development. Seem to recall him being a bit of a **** over it all too.

Peaked when called up for England , heading to be a championship striker at best IMO

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I would be delighted with this and thinks it makes a lot of sense as I said in one of the other signings threads.

It didn't seem to be popular when I suggested him though!

Unsurprising. He wasn't much good last season. Thankfully Andy Naylor has been reliably informed it is nonsense.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Rubbish when he came on as a sub in the Community Shield. His first touch reminded me of Carlton Palmer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here