Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]857558465954316288[/tweet]

If IF this did actually happened I think we can safely say it'll never happen again. :lol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Why would someone from Brighton call a local journalist for his opinion. If they were interested wouldn't they have a quiet word on Saturday before the game?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Doesn't seem s terribly likely person for the club to consult. Nor has he done his credibility any good by tweeting it.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Why would someone from Brighton call a local journalist for his opinion. If they were interested wouldn't they have a quiet word on Saturday before the game?

I was thinking this - I would assume that it is Andy Naylor researching a piece of 'Signings Albion should target'. He probably wanted to be able to say that Tammy has shown what a lovely person he is and would fit right in with the group of friends we have whilst also adding that cutting edge up front.

Actually, it's easy this, I might contact the Argus and see if they need another journalist.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
yep, clearly we would be speaking to Tomori on this front, rather than making phone calls to a local journalist.

Id be thrilled to get him for a season on loan

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a non story, the club is just not that unprofessional to go calling a local journo.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I was thinking this - I would assume that it is Andy Naylor researching a piece of 'Signings Albion should target'. He probably wanted to be able to say that Tammy has shown what a lovely person he is and would fit right in with the group of friends we have whilst also adding that cutting edge up front.

Actually, it's easy this, I might contact the Argus and see if they need another journalist.
Another?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well you had better make it soon, there are certain rumours about, saying that it may not survive in printed form for too much longer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here