Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The cynic in me says he'd try and let his boots do the talking at the U-21 Championship to get himself the best deal, but after 2 matches, 178 minutes, just 2 attempts and 0 goals he thought he'd "cash in" now.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Almost certainly at least one good thing to come out of this: when he gets subbed on in the 80th minute in place of Llorente at the AMEX we can all join in with a resounding "WHO?!"

7 goals with his head last season. Llorente.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Damn it. I was hoping for a coffee and a nice slice of cake at Shoreham Airport, as the Chosen One TA flew in to sign
We both know which is more realistic.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sorry, it might be the heat but I'm honestly struggling to make the connection between my post and your reply save for the fact that they both contain 'Llorente'.

Dumb it down for me.

You have to have imagination to fill in the gaps. I expect yours is a very possible scenario. Swansea will lump it to Llorente if chasing the game.

I expect Llorente is too old and crocked like other Swansea players which would explain why they want rid and why they want Abraham. Swansea would be able to guarantee Abraham game time for the benefit of Chelsea.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You have to have imagination to fill in the gaps. I expect yours is a very possible scenario. Swansea will lump it to Llorente if chasing the game.

I expect Llorente is too old and crocked like other Swansea players which would explain why they want rid and why they want Abraham. Swansea would be able to guarantee Abraham game time for the benefit of Chelsea.

Chelsea wanted Llorente last season, he is far from too old and too crocked. They will want both players at least.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love it, the last club to throw their hat in the ring get it all done and dusted in a couple of days whilst the two who thought they were fighting each other have just wasted weeks of trying to get him to sign for them. Well done Swansea I say, see what you want, make it work. Let's move on to option 2 and hope we can get that one, whoever he is, to sign.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Love it, the last club to throw their hat in the ring get it all done and dusted in a couple of days whilst the two who thought they were fighting each other have just wasted weeks of trying to get him to sign for them. Well done Swansea I say, see what you want, make it work. Let's move on to option 2 and hope we can get that one, whoever he is, to sign.
And they got him to change his mind about waiting until after the U21 tournament !

Let's get a better over 21 striker...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

One of the most effective ways to get transfers in done, before further gazumpers pile in. Swansea's PL experience showing through.

Dog eat dog.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic - you have to be if you follow the Albion - but what the BBC website is ACTUALLY saying is that Swansea have AGREED to sign TA on loan.

So have the Albion and Newcastle.

Nowhere does it say he has signed.

So 3 clubs have agreed and Swansea may well get him, but has TA agreed anything yet? He siad he was going to wait until after the tournament to decide. Nowhere does it say he has decided on Swansea,

He may well do so but it seems it's not 100% definite.

Yet

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Interestingly, as [MENTION=255]Cadiz Seagull[/MENTION] has said, the Albion are not accepting that Abraham is going to sign for Swansea and continue to pursue him. This according to today's Argus as a footnote on the article about Albion being offered, but turning down, big bucks to go long haul for pre season friendlies.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Interestingly, as [MENTION=255]Cadiz Seagull[/MENTION] has said, the Albion are not accepting that Abraham is going to sign for Swansea and continue to pursue him. This according to today's Argus as a footnote on the article about Albion being offered, but turning down, big bucks to go long haul for pre season friendlies.

This saga is getting silly now. So far Newcastle and Swansea have both "won the race" to sign him! Perhaps we are sneaking up on the rails?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here