Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another pitch invasion

Jan 30, 2008
Shame.

I've got a mate who doesn't go anymore (apart from Forest the day we made the play-offs in the last minute, Middlesbrough last game last season and Wigan at home this season). You could be like him. He did his time over the years and is now officially a big game glory hunter. It works for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm a man of my word , that's not to say I may be on the periphery of things :)
regards
DR

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I don't remember Barber's Minions (the ones in yellow) taking a register.............

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

We're on first names terms with ours and I shook his hand and apologised as we walked off the pitch after Wigan.

FWIW.... I think we have had our picnic on the grass, it was great, totally appropriate in the circumstances... (FL: So Mr Barber, please explain why the BHAFC fans encroached on the playing area? PB: -rolls eyes- Why do you think?)... and an amazing experience for fans, players and TB (Praise be upon him).
Tomorrow is about the player's lap of honour and the Trophy (hopefully). Another pitch invasion would be wrong/pointless/overkill/inappropriate.

Jan 30, 2008
we're on first names terms with ours and i shook his hand and apologised as we walked off the pitch after wigan.

Fwiw.... I think we have had our picnic on the grass, it was great, totally appropriate in the circumstances... (fl: So mr barber, please explain why the bhafc fans encroached on the playing area? Pb: -rolls eyes- why do you think?)... And an amazing experience for fans, players and tb (praise be upon him).
Tomorrow is about the player's lap of honour and the trophy (hopefully). Another pitch invasion would be wrong/pointless/overkill/inappropriate.
are you a vicar ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here