Another pitch invasion

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Let the players have their moment .

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Was lucky enough to sit and spend some time with both Sam Baldock and Dale Stephens today after training. Both spoke about how brilliant the scenes of celebrations were - and what they meant to them - from the final whistle through in to town - but particularly on the train and the walk into town. None of us could think of a club who'd celebrated in this way with the fans. Together is so much more than a marketing slogan! It actually means so much to so many. Sam also asked me if the fans would stay off the pitch on Saturday, as the players genuinely want their chance to take families around the pitch, do their lap of honour and thank our brilliant fans. So please, do let the players have their moment on Saturday.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Was lucky enough to sit and spend some time with both Sam Baldock and Dale Stephens today after training. Both spoke about how brilliant the scenes of celebrations were - and what they meant to them - from the final whistle through in to town - but particularly on the train and the walk into town. None of us could think of a club who'd celebrated in this way with the fans. Together is so much more than a marketing slogan! It actually means so much to so many. Sam also asked me if the fans would stay off the pitch on Saturday, as the players genuinely want their chance to take families around the pitch, do their lap of honour and thank our brilliant fans. So please, do let the players have their moment on Saturday.

Could not agree more. We have had our fun now let the players have theirs, they deserve it.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Only if they win the title and have the trophy to carry round.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
A few are bound to jump over, and I should imagine when less follow than last time, a few eager stewards and GET OFFs from the terraces it might subside. Who knows?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Agree, 100%

BTW is Baldock fit?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I still think with a 17.30 KO and people drinking all day the only way to stop it would be to not sell any alchool. Which is not going to happen.

Dopamine in alchool blocks a lot more than just our mind’s ability to make a somewhat responsible decision, it blocks all expressions of it. One or two drinks may help someone relax and become a bit more outgoing at a social gathering or at a party. Just add a few more drinks may prompt someone to start acting in ways that they usually would not.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Good luck to any individuals planning a breakout from the stands this Saturday, I don't think the club, stewards or majority of fans will be best pleased. I can see a few ST confiscations this weekend.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The only reason I could excuse or understand another pitch invasion is if Newcastle win Friday night and we are 2-3 down on 89 minutes with Bristol and we manage to draw level on the 90th minute and then little Sammy Baldock races through on the 97th minute to slot home the winner....

Maybe you could excuse a little jig on the pitch by a few...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
It'll be a shitter if we get presented with that on Saturday

we wouldn't be presented with that on Saturday because, even if Bristol City beat us, we could still become Champions by winning at Villa....... whatever Toon do.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Absolutely !
For all those who think it is wonderful to rush on to the pitch on such an occasion, think again.
It is, to use the expression, 'Tin Pot' - when do you ever see fans of the more established 'Big' clubs doing so !
If it matters to us, to earn respect of the Media, Premier League Clubs and indeed their supporters, DON'T DO IT !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here