Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sure there must have been one of these today but I can't see it. This was my last view of the pitch as I exited from the back of the north stand. Still brings a tear to the eye.

FB_IMG_1493238152884.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm so annoyed I didn't think to take a camera with me that day. Nor do I have any photos of me there despite watching for a decade.

She was a bit sad and tired by the end but i'll never tire of the memories and reminders.

It was probably the last thing you'd remember to take, fans who were all there on the day, I guess, were focused on what was happening :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sure there must have been one of these today but I can't see it. This was my last view of the pitch as I exited from the back of the north stand. Still brings a tear to the eye.

View attachment 84713

Was that taken about an hour after the final whistle?
I stayed in the ground until I got told to leave by the stewards, I was just wandering around going into different parts of the ground.
I was in the North Stand at the very end before leaving the ground.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I never managed to get a ticket for the last game but I ended up on top of the club shop.i did go back later on that evening with a couple of mates at just felt so sad sitting on the terracing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

View attachment 84713

My favoured place was the terraces towards the south end of the west stand - if I'd been there that day I'd have probably been hidden behind that right hand column.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Dad , me and Sis and our North Stand stanchion for so many years on the final day . Only smiling for the camera but heartbroken inside . Then off to Hereford .... and the rest is history.

Attachments

• img383.jpg
    img383.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 186
  • img388.jpg
    img388.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 203

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here