Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Brighton and Hove tartan

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But how could he have signed her arm? I doubt she would have been born before 1977 when he died.

Mystery isn't it? :cool:

Might have been duped by an Elvis impersonator?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Might have been duped by an Elvis impersonator?

An Elvis tribute act signed her arm ? Interesting. Could be a whole thread on look alike s who you would like to sign your arm.

Probably Jack Hargreaves for me or maybe Laszlo Biro.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
An Elvis tribute act signed her arm ? Interesting. Could be a whole thread on look alike s who you would like to sign your arm.

Probably Jack Hargreaves for me or maybe Laszlo Biro.

Well if it was good old Laszlo your arm could well be worth something. The first thing ever signed by his famous invention.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Shame the wasn't any gratuitous shots of her sporran

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Our Scottish percussionist gives it the thumbs up, the Mayor looks like a right pervy in the photo with his arm around her.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Courtesy of Gresham Blake

It is certainly official, it's on the Scottish Government official tartan registry
https://www.tartanregister.gov.uk/tartanDetails?ref=11646

I was told about this particular tartan by a fellow flags enthusiast, who's wife is Scottish, quite a few months back.

View attachment 84701

According to the Tartan weaving mill and exhibition in Edinburgh, this is a special weave, starting at about £600 for 8 yards, a kilt length, so if TB wants to kit out the whole squad, maybe to scare off the scarys in the PL, Carry on style :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here