Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Worldwide Now!!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
About 12 years ago I had a conversation with a taco driver in Kuala Lumpur about Brighton. He really knew his stuff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My green and black away shirt was recognised by a local in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. He even knew the name of the current manager. This was several years before we were significant.

So we weren't significant even during the mighty Gus Poyet era? I'd suggest we got pretty good coverage during his tenure, especially when it went pear shaped. Now latter years at the Goldstone offer themselves up as being our insignificant years imo.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
So we weren't significant even during the mighty Gus Poyet era? I'd suggest we got pretty good coverage during his tenure, especially when it went pear shaped. Now latter years at the Goldstone offer themselves up as being our insignificant years imo.

Not in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, no. If it's not the Packers, they aren't usually interested.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, no. If it's not the Packers, they aren't usually interested.

Every time I see the Oshkosh it puts me in mind of Oshkosh b' Gosh dungarees that some American friends sent to us for our daughter when she was about two. Really sweet they were. Sorry that was a bit random :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here