Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturday

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IF we win the league Saturday people WILL run on the pitch, the announcer will then say after 5 or so minutes to leave the pitch to allow the players to come back out, fans will leave the pitch and the players will come back out.. We all stayed on the pitch at the Wigan game because there was no reason to leave the pitch..

Is likely.

The NSC replies here reflect sensible people.

Kids, teenagers and young adults, might invade in their thousands anyway, IF we win the title.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If it does happen, people will then leave when requested I reckon

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
No need for it. We've done the hard part, the title is purely a bonus.

You're hard to please Brightn'ove," purely a bonus" happens to probably be the most significant trophy we as a club have ever gained, yes I know about the Charity Shield 107 years ago but not many supporters today were around then, though very nice it was too, maybe we could wait to beat Aston Villa next week which would round things up nicely as I seem to recall they were our opponents on that occasion. The way I have heard it, the trophy for winning the Football League Championship is the trophy that was awarded for winning the old First Division ( Premier League now) with all the History and Kudos related to that cup, to have our name alongside some of the Great clubs who have won this is much more than "purely a bonus" to me and easily beats our runners up F.A. Cup award.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If we win the league that day people will go on. Unlikely to be a mass invasion like last time, and this time the club will ask people to leave the pitch so they can prevent the trophy, and people will. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I didn't really know where to put this but as CCTV and a few witnesses will hopefully pick out the Tottenham dickheads I thought this thread would probably be the best bet.

There were a few Arsenal fans on their way back to various points from London Victoria tonight at 11pm when a mob of around 100 Spurs 'followers' were returning from Selhurst Park. They goaded the Arsenal fans into fights. Fortunately they didn't respond although they were spat at and I heard one racist term used towards one black fan. How they've become so bitter and angry is mystifying. They'd won 1-0. Goodness knows what would have happened if they'd lost. I thought the days of neanderthal behaviour had ended. I stood with a young Arsenal fan with his replica top on. He was glad that nobody verbally or physically attacked him.

I'm not looking forward to the Tottenham fixtures next season. No prizes for guessing what 'witty' songs they'll come up with. The Sol Campbell ones at Portsmouth were vicious a few years ago. I seem to remember them coming down to Brighton to look for Aberdeen hooligans and a few court cases afterwards.

All in all, they've got a very unpleasant element at that club.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I didn't really know where to put this but as CCTV and a few witnesses will hopefully pick out the Tottenham dickheads I thought this thread would probably be the best bet.

There were a few Arsenal fans on their way back to various points from London Victoria tonight at 11pm when a mob of around 100 Spurs 'followers' were returning from Selhurst Park. They goaded the Arsenal fans into fights. Fortunately they didn't respond although they were spat at and I heard one racist term used towards one black fan. How they've become so bitter and angry is mystifying. They'd won 1-0. Goodness knows what would have happened if they'd lost. I thought the days of neanderthal behaviour had ended. I stood with a young Arsenal fan with his replica top on. He was glad that nobody verbally or physically attacked him.

I'm not looking forward to the Tottenham fixtures next season. No prizes for guessing what 'witty' songs they'll come up with. The Sol Campbell ones at Portsmouth were vicious a few years ago. I seem to remember them coming down to Brighton to look for Aberdeen hooligans and a few court cases afterwards.

As do most clubs.

So a group of Spurs fans bumped into some of there arch rival fans and a few heated words were exchanged. What is this world coming too ?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

What's this got to do with us going on the pitch on Saturday?

What do you think would happen if 100 Brighton fans bumped into a load of Palace fans at Victoria?

Spurs and Aberdeen have a history of being mates.

All in all, a very strange post.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that it's fair enough, but there will be a section of supporters who will pay no heed and the inevitable will happen................again.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
My naked base jump from the west upper is off then..

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
My naked base jump from the west upper is off then..

The base jump is still on but remember as you pass the 1901 there is a dress code in place:

Members are reminded of the dress code for the 1901 Club is smart business attire

Clothing ; Men must wear a collared shirt or polo shirt, smart jeans may be worn, polo neck sweaters and turtle necks are not permitted. (Under 14’s may wear home replica shirts)

Footwear; shoes, smart boots, trainers and canvas shoes are permitted, flip flops are not permitted.

Replica shirts may be worn on the last two fixtures of 2016/17

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I think that it's fair enough, but there will be a section of supporters who will pay no heed and the inevitable will happen................again.

Yes I remember the first meeting with them post 1979 promotion, the town was a no go area, a young girl I knew had her poor face rearranged by some thug with a house brick, c**t. The North stand had to be cleared with fans evacuated onto the touchline to escape the carnage. Distressing times them, I was hoping things had moved on from those times and our F.A. Cup visit to White Hart Lane seemed to be quite alright I cannot remember seeing any problems then. Maybe its just very local rivalry for them now, hope so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here