Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season?

How many home league games will you have missed this season?

Votes: 80 31.3%

Votes: 59 23.0%

Votes: 49 19.1%

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I have only missed 1 home game in all the time at the Amex

And that thankfully was the 1-0 defeat to Millwall around Christmas time under Mr Hyypia, bloody Xmas meal blemished my record....

I did however manage to spoil the meal by watching the game on my phone...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I answered one but I actually missed two: I was ill for Ipswich but I'd forgotten I'd missed the Forest game as I was on holiday. Our holiday is for the second weekend this year so I hope we are at home for the first game

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A couple whilst on holiday early seasonI think Brentford and possibly one other but I can't remember and can't be bothered to check), Derby because of a work trip (and Sky moving it to a bloody Friday) and the rearranged Cardiff game (also due to a work trip)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I missed Brentford, I cant even remember why though.

However We travelled all the way back from the alps to make kick off with minutes to spare for the Burton game.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
1 - Sheffield Wednesday

But i was running around cheering like a maniac when the dodgy stream finally caught up with Knockys goal. I think i was responsible for waking up half of the French Alps :albion2::albion:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh I wasn't suggesting it was definitive, just that all 3 sides were at home first game last season. It's not massive odds of that just happening as selected by the magical fixtures computer.

No I know.....I'd also heard it somewhere though, but can't find any reference to it anywhere.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Missed one from memory, think I was on hols, but seat was enthusiastically taken. One Hibs fan has at least got us as his second team now :lolol:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Two I think. I know I've missed one certainly, think it was Birmingham, and I've got a nagging feeling I've missed another but I can't remember what it was.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Only the Norwich game and bloody annoying as well, followed it by BBC website in Fuertaventura departure lounge

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've missed one this season, Huddersfield, it was my 30th Wedding anniversary.

But, I had 3 icd shocks (cardiac arrests) the night before the Blackburn game, and was still there, and I worked that morning, and climbed the stairs to the WSU.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Missed Wolves - work travel - made up for it by turning up twice for Cardiff!!; managed to do 9 away with Villa to come

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here