Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season?

How many home league games will you have missed this season?

Votes: 80 31.3%

Votes: 59 23.0%

Votes: 49 19.1%

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just curiosity really - for STH, how many home league games will you have missed this season? If you were there, but in a different seat, count that as attendance.

Poll to follow

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I missed two in October, as I was accompanying my girlfriend to China. Just one of those things. Was booked in July and couldnt be changed :(

However, my ticket was still used

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
About five. and I don't think I'd missed more than one or two previously, in a season, since 1992 (including @ Gillingham).

Thank you Sky.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Two; Forest and Derby.

Was at Bloodstock for Forest and in Morocco for the Derby game. Hoping we are away first game next season as I am away for that aswell.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
One. The first, and the Mrs accompanied the boy instead. I had a ticket to The Oval and, as attending that stadium is a rarer event and the ticket cost a fortune (£75), I thought I'd better go with that. It did mean I missed Glenn's first two goals of the season.
If I make it to Villa (planning on getting merry in the morning, so might not be admitted), it'll be eight away games, so I make that 30 out of 46 this season. And it was f***ing brilliant.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
7 Tuesday games due to working away during the week. Hoping that it won't be such a problem next season.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Derby was the only one I missed due to family reasons. Luckily I was still able to watch it on Sky.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For the second season in a row, I've been lucky enough to make every game.

However, at least 4 or 5 of those games each season I've been sat elsewhere, and my own seat has sometimes been unused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here