Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

From The Blue & White Thread, Lets total up

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Are all four stands being catered for? The East needs to look amazing as that's what the players will see when they come out, the west needs to be amazing because that's the iconic stand and the north and south need to be on it so the goals can get covered in bog rolls and streamers.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
From The Blue & White Thread, Lets total up

#BHAFC staff have come together to put flags on individual seats ahead of #BHAvBCFC tomorrow!

2fba0735b0d36d2f106e0915f8a4d061.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Add a bag of blue and white "IT'S A BOY!" balloons.
Another beach ball, lilo and rubber ring

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
#BHAFC staff have come together to put flags on individual seats ahead of #BHAvBCFC tomorrow!

I hope I'm in a 'white flag' zone, as the 2 3x5ft Sussex flags will stand out brilliantly.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Latest Total :bowdown:

Balloons total 470
Inflatables/beachballs 83
Streamers 6034
Toilet rolls Lots. How many are you bringing?
1 x Ticker tape
Flags assorted 50
Ripped up paper
31500 From the club flags
Tin foil covered cardboard cutout FL Championship trophy with added Blue & White Ribbons.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
15 more balloons

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

This is getting silly. So EVERYONE now has a flag to wave and then on top of that we are going to luzz 6,000+ streamers, countless balloons, inflatables and assorted tickertape...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'm not sure whether anyone has asked this question yet. At what point does streamer luzzing and ticker tape chucking take place? When the players come out on the pitch, full time, or during trophy (hopefully) presentation? What's the protocol? We need someone to choreograph.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm not sure whether anyone has asked this question yet. At what point does streamer luzzing and ticker tape chucking take place? When the players come out on the pitch, full time, or during trophy (hopefully) presentation? What's the protocol? We need someone to choreograph.
Obviously it is as the players come out of the tunnel and on to the pitch just before kick off.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Hmmm, in a way I'm a little disappointed by this. The fan stuff could get diluted a bit. But that said with these flags and all the shit that is going to be thrown this is going to look proper mental.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is all set to be brilliant.

Two assumptions - both fairly safe hopefully.

1. There will be no problem from the club/stewards with people taking in their loads of paper and inflatable items.

I guess you should be ok if the 20" inflatable beachball is inflated AFTER the turnstiles and you are carry less than a ream of A4

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hmmm, in a way I'm a little disappointed by this. The fan stuff could get diluted a bit. But that said with these flags and all the shit that is going to be thrown this is going to look proper mental.
Had a similar thought but think it will be fine/better. Flags will massively enhance the minutes of build up with the balloons etc and the whole turn the ground blue & white thing going on...

At the moment of luzzing the streamers and tickertape then that will momentarily swamp the flags in those areas and the whole thing will be brilliant.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I hope I'm in a 'white flag' zone, as the 2 3x5ft Sussex flags will stand out brilliantly.

Exactly what I'm hoping, but usually my seat is in a blue section.

I hope the club flags won't put people off bringing their own large Sussex flags etc. I think an array of different and larger flags on top of the club flags will make for a greater visual atmosphere, and will actually make them stick out better.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Had a similar thought but think it will be fine/better. Flags will massively enhance the minutes of build up with the balloons etc and the whole turn the ground blue & white thing going on...

At the moment of luzzing the streamers and tickertape then that will momentarily swamp the flags in those areas and the whole thing will be brilliant.

I also thought the same, but I feel you can't go OTT with this stuff, the more colour the better. It's going to be one blue and white mess and it's going to be magic! I'm so please this club and fans don't do things in halves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick note to anyone clumsy like me, put the flag in your non throwing hand. I am already getting the sweats at how many flags are going to be accidentally luzzed! Pity the lower tiers....

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Latest Total :bowdown:

Balloons total 470
Inflatables/beachballs 83
Streamers 6034
Toilet rolls Lots. How many are you bringing?
1 x Ticker tape
Flags assorted 50
Ripped up paper
31500 From the club flags
Tin foil covered cardboard cutout FL Championship trophy with added Blue & White Ribbons.

Add this to the balloon total!
image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here