Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Harvey's beer outside Sussex?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Help needed from the sages on NSC.
I have being trying to find out where I can purchase Harvey's beers outside of Sussex.
Not always down there to buy supplies.
Have asked Waitrose, Tesco etc.....but no such luck.
Can anyone point me in right direction.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
several pubs have it on draft, not sure how reliable the supply is or the Harvey's map is. two certain stockist are the brewery owned pub the Royal Oak in Borough, which should do bottles, and the Market Porter at London Bridge which will be actually open.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
several pubs have it on draft, not sure how reliable the supply is or the Harvey's map is. they have a brewery owned pub the Royal Oak in Borough, should do bottles and the Market Porter at London Bridge which will be actually open.

Cheers, that's good to know.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have being trying to find out where I can purchase Harvey's beers outside of Sussex.

Im sure I haven't seen Harvey's on sale in supermarkets in this area.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
You can order bottles of beer direct from the Brewery Shop for delivery in the UK. The Royal Oak in Borough is a quiet, local pub that does nice food. The Garland in Redhill does the full range.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Im sure I haven't seen Harvey's on sale in supermarkets in this area.

no they dont do supermarkets, for some unknown reason. supposedly cant meet capacity demanded though smaller brewers manage, so i think its just a policy they decided to not do supermarkets.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You can order bottles of beer direct from the Brewery Shop for delivery in the UK. The Royal Oak in Borough is a quiet, local pub that does nice food. The Garland in Redhill does the full range.

Just looked at their website, seems reasonable enough.
The Waitrose near me has a good range of independent beers, such as Rebellion, Brakespear etc.......
All very nice, but always good to have that local taste :drink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
no they dont do supermarkets, for some unknown reason. supposedly cant meet capacity demanded though smaller brewers manage, so i think its just a policy they decided to not do supermarkets.

Isnt it to do with the the fact that they are brewing to capacity to stay as a small brewer as regards the tax system. It was some 10 years ago not sure if that still applies.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

My dad likes it, often get a delivery sent down to him in Devon ordered online from the brewery. Very efficient.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

I don't believe they sell into supermarkets as they won't meet the inevitable demands for discounts/promotions. I do the full range in my shop in Crowborough, approaching 20 different 500ml bottles, the 3 smaller imperial strength varieties and the 4 cans, it took a while to get them on board. Not much help to the OP though as still a long way from Ruislip !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here