Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the person sitting next to you at the Amex

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
He was an Arsenal fan as a kid, but has been a STH at the Albion for over 10 years, and has become one of our most committed supporters.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I know of a couple of Liverpool near to me.......and a toffee.

I wouldn't say they have any agenda though.
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was (because my mates of the time supported) an Saints fan then Liverpool up to the age of about 12,odd because i got taken to the Albion away in the 1970s and have seen us play ONCE (from what i remember) may well have been more, Goldstone in the Old Division 1 in 1981 aged 8...

Became real Albion in 1988.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Word on the street says there's some dodgy "fans "turning up these days.???
regards
DR

Mmmm... well, not where I sit. Same people from years back.

By dodgy, do you mean intent on some some sort of mischief, or just mildly annoying football tourists?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My best mate Hugo to my left, and a Rangers supporting Scotsman called Dixie to the right. All long term Albion fans. (Dixie does leave early sometimes though).

To be fair, it's a hell of a long journey back to Scotland.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Have heard plenty of spurs & Chelsea fans talking about their team on the train & bus to & from the amex

Who saw the chap in full Liverpool kit in north west against Blackburn? Assume he was stitched up though

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I think the two lads to the left of me in WSU are a bit flakey - were in at the outset of the Amex but admitted that one followed Liverpool and the other Arsenal. 5(ish) years of watching the Albion may be starting to weaken their resolve but we'll see next season. That said, they didn't renew last season but suddenly reappeared in January having managed to get their seats back on 1/2 season tickets when they realised we weren't shit any more.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Simmo's surrounded by Leeds fans

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Son or mate on my left. Passionate guy on my right who like me, spent most of the Birmingham game in state of paranoid fear they would get back into the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here