Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the person sitting next to you at the Amex

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A great philosopher once wrote, naughty, naughty, very naughty..........................

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
My 16 year old one side (STH since 2006) and the man who made Fans United happen on the other. Think I'm okay.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm not sure about the one next to me, I suppose that it might be to do with the pink tutu and tiara that he wears though ???

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
To the left, My nephew who I first took to the Goldstone in 1996...converted him age 7 to the Albion. To his left my best mate- Brighton born and bred. To the right my two boys, to the right of them my mum and dad. Mums been going since the 50s when my grandad used to take her to the Goldstone and my dad. Who has been going since the 60s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
two- both long serving fans,mid 1970s one went to Gillingham and E block/South at Withdean,the other one is a return stopped going in mid 80s to make a return when moved to Amex.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To the left, My nephew who I first took to the Goldstone in 1996...converted him age 7 to the Albion. To his left my best mate- Brighton born and bred. To the right my two boys, to the right of them my mum and dad. Mums been going since the 50s when my grandad used to take her to the Goldstone and my dad. Who has been going since the 60s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crikey, seven seats all in a row. How did you get those all together?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why? Are you working out where to locate for next season?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My best mate Hugo to my left, and a Rangers supporting Scotsman called Dixie to the right. All long term Albion fans. (Dixie does leave early sometimes though).

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A self-confessed Man U fan. Should be interesting when we play them next season...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here