Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bernardo Caldeira

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
[QUOT]A month ago, it was rare to see Brighton mentioned by European sport newspaper and wider media outlets. But the club’s ambitions seem to have changed a lot with promotion to the Premier League, as they are now linked to several players for the transfer market.[/QUOTE]

WTF, yes we just happened to land at the TOP of the Championship with zero ambition and suddely got promoted by a total fluke so we have just woke up and got some ambition. Twatting Journos. :glare:

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Can't find anymore info on this guy. So will be interesting to see just how good he is.
As said before, could be our new Calderon/Bruno maybe?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Yep, the 'Brighton Champions, we are premiership' scarves, and the Carrow Road road sign have convinced me that this is well researched journalism, and absolutely 100% spot on.............
You say that but the picture of him in a Brighton training kit looks fairly legit.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Can't find anymore info on this guy. So will be interesting to see just how good he is.
As said before, could be our new Calderon/Bruno maybe?

Blooming heck, [MENTION=13208]waterhouse[/MENTION], he is an U-16 player, just how much info would you expect to find?

He has been at Belenenses from U-8 level (albeit for a year at Sacavenense at U-12 level) - Bernardo Caldeira

Even if he were to be offered a contract, he would start next season as a 1st-year scholar. Don't you think it is a little bit premature to be talking of him as the new Bruno. :shrug:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yep, the 'Brighton Champions, we are premiership' scarves, and the Carrow Road road sign have convinced me that this is well researched journalism, and absolutely 100% spot on.............

I'd say this image is fairly solid proof.

1024.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We'll see. Maybe it was just a piece of shoddy and inept sub-editing that matched the illustration to the text.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
What I ment was a future Bruno.
He's an under 17 international so he's got a good pedigree.
And when I say I can't find anything. I.e. Wiki page etc.
Just wanted to see how many app he has made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here