Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official first world problem thread.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I ran out of giant couscous and had to make tea with normal sized couscous.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have no cold drinks in the house,nothing,no coke-not even orange squash.....

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I am unable to appreciate the beautiful howl of the engines during take off when flying inside newer commercial aircraft (A380 etc) - they are too quiet!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I am unable to appreciate the beautiful howl of the engines during take off when flying inside newer commercial aircraft (A380 etc) - they are too quiet!

Very quiet in most aircraft when you're in business unfortunately

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wanting to fix up and look sharp for the final two games I just went to buy a fresh pair of Levi's 508s. They have now stopped making them. 'sake. I left the store empty handed.

A problem shared is a problem halved so what's grating with you?

Inconsequential threads funny enough.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Leccy company moved the streetlight about 3 foot to the right. So now its right infront of my frigging bedroom window and stays on until 1am when it goes off shining right into my window. Why the F couldnt they have put it in the same place as the old one whihc is still infront of my house but not infront of my window, or right next to it. morons FFS...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am preparing a beautiful salad, with a slice of gorgonzola, balsamic glaze and jalapeno humous.

However, my son has eaten all of the humous.

Surely not a big problem, why don't you just put some jalapeño hummus in the salad instead...or have you run out of that as well?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Leccy company moved the streetlight about 3 foot to the right. So now its right infront of my frigging bedroom window and stays on until 1am when it goes off shining right into my window. Why the F couldnt they have put it in the same place as the old one whihc is still infront of my house but not infront of my window, or right next to it. morons FFS...

Jesus even the streetlights are moving to the right.
#Prayfordemocracy.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thats one more than me you white privileged monstrosity.
Us On or Offers are being left behind.

#AmbientLightingForAll and End Racism

To be fair it should be banned...I have a daily worry about whether to change it or not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oiks sitting in first class. Two days ago there were three middle aged loudmouth drunken tits in suits, with their little George Cross flags dropped on the floor and crushed under their feet. Fortunately my very expensive headphones drown out most of the drivel . . . .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus even the streetlights are moving to the right.
#Prayfordemocracy.

Given the sun always shines on the righteous us lefties don't need street lights.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Moving on, I'm in the midst of a sunglasses crises now. This pole-axes me every spring time.

D

Deleted User X18H

I took a picture of friend I bumped into at the awards dinner on Monday and it was out of focus. She had a bit of moan about it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here