Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official first world problem thread.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Getting back on topic, the new (to me) 501 Taper could be the answer to my problem.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The free office fruit hadn’t arrived this morning ....so I bought a biscuit. It’s just arrived; I’m €1 down and full of self-loathing from eating an unhealthy biscuit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have you tried Paul Smith yet ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you tried Paul Smith yet ?

I’m afraid I haven’t. Levi’s brought out a 502, and also a 501 taper. These are not as aggressively tapered as my preferred, and now extinct, 508 but they work. I’m in central London on Friday so might swing by the Paul Smith shop and take a browse.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The updated Brighton and Hove buses mobile app is absolutely ****ing useless.

Yes. Sometimes it suggests that a page has been murdered. It's always when you want to use it most.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I’m afraid I haven’t. Levi’s brought out a 502, and also a 501 taper. These are not as aggressively tapered as my preferred, and now extinct, 508 but they work. I’m in central London on Friday so might swing by the Paul Smith shop and take a browse.

Go there young man, you will not be disappointed

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I have to wait until the 8th Feb to claim my free Samsung wireless charger, which was O2's way to pull me into a new contract but omitted to tell me i needed to wait until I rang up to ask where my charger was...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here