Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That would be the last thing on my mind, anyway I can't help it I won't be going as I'm a shy boy

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Don't want to show off TOO much, but I went to two different universities - had a great time at one, the second one not so much. I've been accused of loving my first degree.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
jones-l229-1782977_478x359.jpg

Been gone too long ???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Such news made me briefly delve into the past, and find a horribly unnecessary, yet mildly tragic, fact from the internet:

In 1998, a Best of Let Loose album was released, but missed out on a UK Albums Chart position.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is Robert de Niro still waiting?

To punch Trump in the face? No longer!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...like-to-punch-trump-in-the-face-a7408926.html

“I can’t do that now, he’s the President,” said De Niro. “And I have to respect that position, although we all know what he… We have to see what he’s gonna do and how he’s really gonna follow through on certain things. As we can see now in a lot of cities, a lot of people are getting very upset and protesting.” De Niro declined to say whether Mr Trump would be allowed to eat in one of the restaurants he owns.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It was a huge 4 points he took in Christmas 2014 as Caretaker. Winter's passed, spring and fall, you never wrote me, you never called, Nathan Jones you've been gone too long.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm going with three of my football buddies: Camara, Wanyama and McManaman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here