Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much money would you miss the Bristol City game for?

How much money would you take to miss the Bristol City game for?

• £0 - £50

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • £50 - £100

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • £100 - £200

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • £200 - £1000

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • £1000 - £10,000

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • £10,000+

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Nothing, I wouldn't miss it for the World!

Votes: 47 33.3%

• Total voters

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
How much money would you miss the Bristol City game for?
Well?

With the great possibility of the Albion winning the Football League and lifting the historic trophy for the first time in the clubs history this Saturday, how much money would waver you from attending Saturday's game?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Open to very high offers

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
To be honest, Even if we win,I don't think Saturday will be anything like the Wigan game for intensity and sheer joy. I'll be there of course but I think in years to come people will look back and remember the scenes after the Wigan game rather than the Brizzle City one.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
To be honest, Even if we win,I don't think Saturday will be anything like the Wigan game for intensity and sheer joy. I'll be there of course but I think in years to come people will look back and remember the scenes after the Wigan game rather than the Brizzle City one.

Agree mate.A lot of emotions were released that day. A day that will live long in the memories.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
My mate's got a ticket but been offered £100 to do something else this day. I personally wouldn't miss potentially witnessing the Albion winning such a historic league and lifting such a prestigious trophy. We've been waiting 116 years for this right?
I personally think he's barmy tbh!

Hence the poll, I'm trying to persuade him otherwise.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
My mate's got a ticket but been offered £100 to do something else this day. I personally wouldn't miss potentially witnessing the Albion winning such a historic league and lifting such a prestigious trophy. We've been waiting 116 years for this right?
I personally think he's barmy tbh!

Hence the poll, I'm trying to persuade him otherwise.

100 quid no chance. But as has been said, the Wigan game is the one that will be remembered. Wouldn't have missed that for the world.

Like most (I guess), I see £100 quite often so that's a no from me, it would have to be in the thousands. Even then I think I'd um and arr as like you say - lifting the trophy is something that will live long in the memory, and something I'd like to share with my son.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Unfortunately I am already going to miss it. I've known for a while that I would have work commitments, which I can't get away from, so i went ot norwich with the hope we would seal it there. Had a great time though and i'm now not too annoyed as I saw us get promotion at the wigan game. Anyway happy days :albion2: :albion2:

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
100 quid no chance. But as has been said, the Wigan game is the one that will be remembered. Wouldn't have missed that for the world.

Like most (I guess), I see £100 quite often so that's a no from me, it would have to be in the thousands. Even then I think I'd um and arr as like you say - lifting the trophy is something that will live long in the memory, and something I'd like to share with my son.

He missed the Wigan game so he didn't even get to experience that. But this would be second best? I just don't want him to regret missing it in the future, I know I would, especially when he has the opportunity to attend.
£100 is quite a bit of money to him, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't miss it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Unfortunately I am already going to miss it. I've known for a while that I would have work commitments, which I can't get away from, so i went ot norwich with the hope we would seal it there. Had a great time though and i'm now not too annoyed as I saw us get promotion at the wigan game. Anyway happy days :albion2: :albion2:

You will be kicking yourself. No point playing it down. Bruno lifting the cup ? Another huge party celebration?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
He missed the Wigan game so he didn't even get to experience that. But this would be second best? I just don't want him to regret missing it in the future, I know I would, especially when he has the opportunity to attend.
£100 is quite a bit of money to him, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't miss it.

If he missed the Wigan game then it's a total no-brainer!

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
You will be kicking yourself. No point playing it down. Bruno lifting the cup ? Another huge party celebration?

Dont want to think about it, I hope nobody has any fun and it certainly won't be my kind of party... :shootself:shootself:

If there is another pitch invasion I demand BANS :cry:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Wigan was immense, priceless being there, I would hate to miss this, but honestly if someone offered me £10k+, I might be pursuaded to watch it in the Bell, still be a massive party anyway

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The atmosphere will be great and I expect Tony will have a little gift for each fan presented on their seat in the way of a flag. Having said that it will take a lot to top the mood at the last few away matches and Wigan. it's a Saturday though so could be messy again in town after.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Won't be there but it's not going to be Wigan is it. I fully expect half the stadium to still leave early for Ant and Decks Saturday Night takeaway. I mean, so what that we might lift the clubs biggest trophy ever? Have you seen the queue for Park and Ride / trains? Can take an hour off your Saturday night tele. And think of the children too, they'll be late for their tea!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here