Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well i am going to watch it until the bar codes go 3 up

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Then I'll go down, get desert, and pretend I wanted Saturday to be the decider all along. But getting on the P&R Saturday knowing all I had to do was get drunk and cheer might be nice

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Then I'll go down, get desert, and pretend I wanted Saturday to be the decider all along. But getting on the P&R Saturday knowing all I had to do was get drunk and cheer might be nice
Sounds good, although I don't think I'll last longer than 2 up.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Don't forget they also play Friday so Saturday may still not be the decider

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don Goodman just said it's been harder for Newcastle than us this season due to be expectations.

What a ****ing tool.
Tw@

It's been harder for all those teams with less than half their spending.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Done my bet, been lucky so far, Newcastle have let me down a few times.
Tonight i have the last team playing of my 4 team accumulator......3 in and the Toon to play, Lose, lose lose lose..........then i lose.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Did you get your desert?

Must be a little dry by now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's your three goal lead. Preston mailing in their performance now, pass the sun tan lotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here