Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Tickets Available NOW !!

[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION]

How many does that mean could become available to home supporters?

The original allocation was 1350. Judging by the areas initially offered to us home fans my guess is those 1350 would have been accomdated in S1A, S1B and S1C. I think that would have meant that we would have then lost the 250 odd seats of segregation from our own blocks, Namely 5 columns from E1H and S1D.

Now, I've not been keeping up with things on here of late but this thread made me aware some more seats were offered yesterday. Am I right in thinking these were the remaining seats in E1H?

By taking an allocation of 1000 (200 to sell and 800 sold) would mean a maximum of 350 are on their way back to us. I would guess that these seats are indeed the 150 odd we had yesterday in E1H (if that was what was released) and we will also have a good chunck on S1A to come. Combined, this would be about 300 odd and would be in keeping with their allocation as the 1000 would be accomdated in S1C and S1B.

This would in theory leave some of S1A and the 5 columns in S1D for segregation.

I could, of course, be entirely wrong and talking out my arse.....

So I wonder when/if the club will announce the extra seats or put them on sale?

The club do so much so well but their comms are dire. I can kinda understand that BCFC beat BHA to announcing they are sending back 350 tickets for home fans, but 24 hours later, still not a peep on this from the club

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
13 currently left in E3G.

I'm after 1x u18 anywhere in WSU for my eldest son to join us. I know it's ridiculous even posting it, but said I would.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I apologise for sounding smug as I certainly will here, but don't mean to be, there is something seriously satisfying about being a season ticket holder.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I keep missing them.... I cannot get internet access at work so am resigning myself to missing out. Hey ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here