Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awards Dinner timing

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Glen left the Amex around 6.30 driving his car, as we were outside the North stand, as he drove out of the car park, likewise Pocognoli and Uwe.
[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] found me asleep gone 11pm by the door in The Windmill pub.
Glen wasn't with me tho :drink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's going on, I can't cope with Sky sports being at OUR player awards evening reporting live from the event, its crazy

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Glen left the Amex around 6.30 driving his car, as we were outside the North stand, as he drove out of the car park, likewise Pocognoli and Uwe.

Lightweights and miseries.

Murray, Pog, Uwe and any other player that didn't beam lager-induced smiles until the early hours, aren't team players.

Don't give a monkeys if they spend much of their personal time with disabled fans and helping others.

Only 'charismatic', smiling party-animals should get the fans plaudits.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Murray, Pog, Uwe and any other player that didn't beam lager-induced smiles until the early hours, aren't team players.

Don't give a monkeys if they spend much of their personal time with disabled fans and helping others.

How do you know they didn't take their cars home, rather than abandoning them at the Amex, and then got a taxi to join the others?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Is it coz you weren't invited :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here