Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queen + Adam Lambert

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Ok, so I was always a huge Queen fan from the get go-saw Freddie and the boys at The Rainbow, The Dome and The Centre. Took a look at ticket availability at the O2 for Q + AL - £331 a ticket if you want to be close enough to see the band. Frankly I'd expect Freddie re-incarnated at that price! Is it me?

Jul 7, 2003
Standing tickets were only £69 when they went on sale. I assume you are looking at one of the resale sites with those prices.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He sounds nothing like Freddie. Those prices are utterly daylight robbery

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Standing tickets were only £69 when they went on sale. I assume you are looking at one of the resale sites with those prices.

I haven't been to a concert in years so has a quick look at the prices. I see some are on official sale on Amazon. They appear to have their own areas ?

.. and yes £200 plus.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, so I was always a huge Queen fan from the get go-saw Freddie and the boys at The Rainbow, The Dome and The Centre. Took a look at ticket availability at the O2 for Q + AL - £331 a ticket if you want to be close enough to see the band. Frankly I'd expect Freddie re-incarnated at that price! Is it me?

They're VIP tickets.

Standard tickets were available... but not for very long.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He sounds nothing like Freddie. Those prices are utterly daylight robbery

He isn't Freddie and sounds like himself I expect, appearing as a guest vocalist.
Got good reviews over here.
Not a Queen fan myself, didn't mind the early stuff, didn't rate Freddie as a singer, just my opinion.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He is no Freddie Mercury but IMHO they are very good with Adam Lambert.

Not as good as this fella :rock:
LgMercury5.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Where did the term "get go" come from? It has crept into the language like an unpleasant virus.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Where did the term "get go" come from? It has crept into the language like an unpleasant virus.

I went over for the Blackburn and Birmingham games and a quick visit to relatives in Hampshire in between and was amazed at how many times I heard "Can I get" rather than can I have?

What is happening to our Language ? Has the USA taken over that too?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
They DID tour with him a few years back. I missed out on that, but DID see them with Adam Lambert a year or so ago at the O2 in London. Once he'd settled down a bit thought he was excellent - as was the show. Never (for various reasons) saw Queen with the proper line-up back in the day, but the current line up (with 50% of the originals) is pretty darn good. I managed to get general sale tickets at a sensible price. Not sure I'd pay the crazy amounts for the "VIP" type packages...obviously enough do to make it worth their while offering them...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here