Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley

They really look like they are in a relegation fight now.

Have not enjoyed hearing for most the season what a great manager Sean Dyche is. After last season and that tool Barton, nothing would give me more pleassure than to see them drop with Boro.

If nothing else, it's a depressing northern novel that I would rather miss next season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Have not enjoyed hearing for most the season what a great manager Sean Dyche is. After last season and that tool Barton, nothing would give me more pleassure than to see them drop with Boro.

If nothing else, it's a depressing northern novel that I would rather miss next season.

Although not liking his style of football, I do quite admire Sean Dyche. With comparitively little in the way of funds at his disposal, he recognises that possibly the best way for his team to be successful, is to play to their strengths.

If that means relying on the long ball, and picking up goals from set pieces, then so be it. Burnley have done well out of it, and I haven't heard too many of their fans complaining.

I'm glad that isn't Chris Hughton's way, but I could understand, and probably accept it, if it was.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
With the three games they have in May they should comfortably stay up. West Brom and West Ham at home should be good for at least 4 points.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Although not liking his style of football, I do quite admire Sean Dyche. With comparitively little in the way of funds at his disposal, he recognises that possibly the best way for his team to be successful, is to play to their strengths.

If that means relying on the long ball, and picking up goals from set pieces, then so be it. Burnley have done well out of it, and I haven't heard too many of their fans complaining.

I'm glad that isn't Chris Hughton's way, but I could understand, and probably accept it, if it was.

Burnley squad have cost £51m.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Burnley are safe. Unfortunately.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
They've got Bournemouth and Palace away to come as well. WBA and WHU at home both winnable, especially for them, but if either bother to turn up it could be difficult. Didn't think they would be in trouble, and, in a way, quite happy for them to stay up. On the other hand another immediate relegation would be quite funny.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

I agree....
Barton plays for them and he is a cfuknig knob
And they tried to poach Stephens
And they stole Ward after he signed for us
And they managed to make Vokes look good
And Ashley Barnes.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Burnley are, unfortunately safe.

It's either Hull, or more likely Swansea who are joining Boro and Sunderland in the Championship.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Actually I kind of admire the ginger prince and I'd rather play them next season and get our revenge. Barton back at the Amex would be entertaining!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would be ironic if both Burnley and Boro went down as we go up

But also not the most subtle of warnings for 12 months time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here