Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we will get our first Hughton Out thread?

How many games will it take for someone to call for hughtons head?

• Total voters

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Should never have got the job.

There were much better people around, and we could have got 'Arry R, or Mr W*nker, or the Wurzel, or ,if we'd been patient, ex-England Sam.

A fluke relegation avoidance and 2 virtually unbeaten seasons doesn't impress those of us who know everything about soccer.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Sorry am I missing something here. some of the replies on here should have been put on april 1st or are they serious. I know I have had a beer or three but are they really serious?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Chris Hughton has got us finally, to where we belong in the PL.
GIVE THE BLOKE A CHANCE TO SUCCEED FFS :censored:

I think you'll find this isn't a thread calling for his head but recognition that next season will be long and difficult, what ever happens and that we have a lot of very fickle fans with short memories, or more likely no memory the albion before the Amex era who will be demanding results results results.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think you'll find this isn't a thread calling for his head but recognition that next season will be long and difficult, what ever happens and that we have a lot of very fickle fans with short memories, or more likely no memory the albion before the Amex era who will be demanding results results results.

Granted, but my point was not to feed the 'fickle fans with short memories' or JCL's, the chance to also feed off the doom :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It will not be from me but I think somebody will suggest it after about 18 games early January saying he is a good Championship manager but cant cut it in the Premier..

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Crass crass thread only started by an imbecilic attention seeker. To be actively talking about the demise of the manager on the eve of premier league ascendancy is not only insensitive but in my view undermining. Bedwetters we have, look at me numpties not so much thank (god/heavens/christ/Karma/other stuff. Take ya pick)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have not voted and will not vote in protest and above all support for the manager,call me foolhardy but if we get relegated,i hope we somehow manage to keep hold of him,he will be in demand..

He is the only man for the job,right now,unless we are taken over,sell our soul to the devil and spend multi millions on fees and wages.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Lose on Saturday and it MAY even be this season

Ernest - I dread our discussions next season

I have only got used to the fact he is no longer a DULLARD. in fact I think you secretly think you quite like what he has achieved to date, even though you haven't said so yet.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On here?
11 kids in blue and white draw with Eastbourne Athleticals sunday school team and he's gotta go.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Joking apart, we must prepare ourselves for a tough time fighting for every Premiership point . Remember when we were first in the Championship after back to back promotions? We struggled. I was up in Leicester then and I endured the sneering condescending attitude of the Foxes fans.

Albion supporters rallied around their team though. We knew we were punching above our weight and stuck with it.

Let's keep the same fighting spirit. Until Mr H decides to move on , I am right behind him and survival next season is my wish. Anything else is a bonus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here