Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one who think boro needs to go down......

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
And presumably mainly due the high student population?

You may be correct but I prefer to believe that quite possibly the residents realised the folly of protest vote and understood following so many many years of Tory skeptism that their true (Tory) ultimate was to withdraw from the EU/ EC / Common Market ( call it what you will) for the benefit of Conservitism and saw through the charade and voted for what they believed would benefit them as a community and their Countries security being part of a peaceful trading and social bloc with the protection for the individual held high alongside the security of each member state individually or collectively, on the whole, being the road they should follow? So voted the way they did. Then again I am just a old fool and really do not understand the workings of Government, Politics or can understand how any group of people (if indeed they have) can put their own personal preferences or gain ahead of what may or may not be best for their population in general. Now my head hurts, so f**k it all I've got a football match and a league to win and that's uppermost for me now, I'll worry about triple lock pension security if and when it becomes under threat and the national health service, social security, welfare of the nation etc etc if and when that gets diluted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here