Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Clasico

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
2 best sets of players who dive, feign injury, wave imaginary cards every time they fall over, no I'll give it a miss

These games tend to bore me, biggest rivalry? Yea right.

The broadcasting rights out there are an absolute disgrace, so much so that both of these clubs threaten lawsuits the moment anyone suggests equal distribution.

I guess we should be glad, as it's one of the reasons our domestic game is globally more popular than theirs.

Spanish football is low-tempo tedium beyond belief.

bit like watching paint dry, or the Scottish Premiership !!

???

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Truly awesome match

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Not a response to your post, just a bit of praise for your signature

Haha thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sergio Garcia

Jul 30, 2011
Ramos, a world class defender for Spain, always violent in this tie.

Brave referee to do the right thing in the Bernabau, with the Spanish establishment and 40% of the entire country we are told RM fans.

Funny old game. Barca ripped apart by PSG and Juve (both inferior to RM who did a job home and away versus the mighty Bayern), don't fall apart defensively away at the enemy!

5th sending off for this fixture

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Went to watch Malaga v Valencia on Saturday, it was terrible, not even Championship quality, just goes to show, the Spanish MTL desperately needs el Classico otherwise it would be completely irrelevant.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Went to watch Malaga v Valencia on Saturday, it was terrible, not even Championship quality, just goes to show, the Spanish MTL desperately needs el Classico otherwise it would be completely irrelevant.

And yet Malaga beat Barcelona the week before last.

Maybe you just saw a bad one.

Personally, I see plenty of dross in the Premier League. Anything involving West Brom, of course, but there's plenty of others.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I wouldn't have thought it made the top 10

its definatly top 10, its the capital team supported by Spanish nationalist establishment vs the capital of largest economic region wanting secession from the federation of Spain.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just got home from the game, immense, the best game of live football I've seen. So much for posters on here saying it's dull. The skill and pace is incredible to watch live.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Just got home from the game, immense, the best game of live football I've seen. So much for posters on here saying it's dull. The skill and pace is incredible to watch live.
Was an amazing game of football. Both keepers had excellent games

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here