Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Clasico

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Who's watching this later tonight?

Possibly the best two teams in the world, with arguably the biggest football rivalry in the world.

Neymar ruled out for Barca.

Plenty of goals!

:goal:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
2 best sets of players who dive, feign injury, wave imaginary cards every time they fall over, no I'll give it a miss

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Who's watching this later tonight?

Possibly the best two teams in the world, with arguably the biggest football rivalry in the world.

Neymar ruled out for Barca.

Plenty of goals!

:goal:

These games tend to bore me, biggest rivalry? Yea right.

The broadcasting rights out there are an absolute disgrace, so much so that both of these clubs threaten lawsuits the moment anyone suggests equal distribution.

I guess we should be glad, as it's one of the reasons our domestic game is globally more popular than theirs.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
These games tend to bore me, biggest rivalry? Yea right.

The broadcasting rights out there are an absolute disgrace, so much so that both of these clubs threaten lawsuits the moment anyone suggests equal distribution.

I guess we should be glad, as it's one of the reasons our domestic game is globally more popular than theirs.
The league is mostly shithouse but El Classico does end up being a decent game sometimes.

As with any game involving Cristiano, it's probably worth a look just to see him bawling and stropping like a toddler when things don't go his way.

The tit.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The league is mostly shithouse but El Classico does end up being a decent game sometimes.

As with any game involving Cristiano, it's probably worth a look just to see him bawling and stropping like a toddler when things don't go his way.

The tit.

You're not alone in thinking that...

Ronaldo - the tit.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
enjoying it so far. Bale looks average. 1-0 now to RM

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1 Messi

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yup, what a goal too. Such fast footwork

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ah, that will be because he had a dodgy ankle clearly. Bale subbed

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-2

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ramos, a world class defender for Spain, always violent in this tie.

Brave referee to do the right thing in the Bernabau, with the Spanish establishment and 40% of the entire country we are told RM fans.

Funny old game. Barca ripped apart by PSG and Juve (both inferior to RM who did a job home and away versus the mighty Bayern), don't fall apart defensively away at the enemy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here