Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagner sky interview

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Isn't he just trying to rally his own troops in advance of the playoffs, rather than saying anything against other clubs?Nowhere near as graceless as Nigel Adkins IMO.

And what a fine job he's done there.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Where is Mr.Orange these days?
Rumour has it that he is a physio to an U9 girls team in Cyprus..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's close, very close but I reckon Newcastle just about pip us for consistency going by those graphs.

I too was looking at the graphs,Wagner has a point,in terms of consistency they have had a narrower position field (even if they have not reaced our hieghts) throughout and also Newcastle
look deserving of a top finish.

In the old days graphs were drawn on paper,some still are of course,yet these examples appear on computer....

Well,one can play Fifa and the like on computers no doubt,however in this instance the old saying remains-The game is not played on paper.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
He is right that have been consistent this season. Consistent in in maintaining a top 6 without really challenging the top two. It reminds me of us last year. His problem now is that they are losing that consistency when it really matters and they will go into the playoffs off form. I can not see anyone else but Fulham winning the playoffs.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The graphs that are shown are from Statto.com and are inaccurate in that they don't include our re-arranged home win over Cardiff.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a twit. He's invented a new trophy for 'Consistency'. Digging out a positive whilst they implode, when they haven't been the most consistent by a long way.

Similar to Wenger creating the 'We made top 4' trophy, but at least they get something for it.

Stumpy Tim

He is right that have been consistent this season. Consistent in in maintaining a top 6 without really challenging the top two. It reminds me of us last year. His problem now is that they are losing that consistency when it really matters and they will go into the playoffs off form. I can not see anyone else but Fulham winning the playoffs.
Reminds you of us last year? We were top for ages!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh do behave you lot. He is not aiming the comments at the promoted masses he is aiming them at huddersfield's fan base who are getting very jumpy having been through this many times.

He is hardly likely to say " yes we are shit and are going to blow this big time is he?"

Anyway why do we are, town are an irrelevance

If you want the get really upset, imolumo has just said on c5 that Fulham are the best team in the division and deserve to go up over all the rest

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The graphs that are shown are from Statto.com and are inaccurate in that they don't include our re-arranged home win over Cardiff.

I messaged them about that. They've still done nothing. It's generally a really good site.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Loving his comments, ****ing karma is a bitch. It also is to those Leeds ***** ahem i mean fans who aren't gonna be in the play offs after chanting at us that we were ganna **** it up. Whose ****ing it up now you over hyped c****s!?!?!? Yeeeeeee

:drink: :whisky:

:lolol: :lol:

Ahem...
Translated to English:

I think it's poetic justice for both him and Leeds fans that both teams are messing up their main objectives, after saying we'd choke. Yes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Reminds you of us last year? We were top for ages!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have a look again. Huddersfield started the season in the top position for about 11 games and then the rest of the season top 6 without really troubling the top two. Last year we spent the First 20 odd games at the top, then the rest of the season in the top 6 and apart from a couple of times, we didn't really trouble the top two. Maybe not exactly like for like, however we both spent the whole season top 6 and Huddersfield have also all but missed out on the autos. Let see if they can make it through the playoffs. Maybe they will get Wednesday as well

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Have a look again. Huddersfield started the season in the top position for about 11 games and then the rest of the season top 6 without really troubling the top two. Last year we spent the First 20 odd games at the top, then the rest of the season in the top 6 and apart from a couple of times, we didn't really trouble the top two. Maybe not exactly like for like, however we both spent the whole season top 6 and Huddersfield have also all but missed out on the autos. Let see if they can make it through the playoffs. Maybe they will get Wednesday as well

Your partly right we had a spell quite a distance from the top. But us "bottlers" did trouble the top 2 as we chased them down to the point we had a last day shoot out with Boro, which was going ok until Mike dean intervened

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Your partly right we had a spell quite a distance from the top. But us "bottlers" did trouble the top 2 as we chased them down to the point we had a last day shoot out with Boro, which was going ok until Mike dean intervened

You haven't got a point though. I never said we bottled it or that we had the same season. I said similar.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here