Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagner sky interview

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He's not wrong, they have been consistent all season.

They were consistently good in August and September.
They were then consistently average from October to December.
Then they were consistently good between January and March.
Finally in April they have been consistently tired.

That is a whole lot of consistency.

I think your right. I actually like David Wagner, he has been a breath of fresh air in the Championship this season. Let's face it, there was more chance of Huddersfield being relegated than involved in the play-offs when he took over.

Good luck to him.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just wonder what great comments he will come out with after Newcastle win on Monday and Huddersfield lose at Wolves on Tuesday

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Loving his comments, ****ing karma is a bitch. It also is to those Leeds ***** ahem i mean fans who aren't gonna be in the play offs after chanting at us that we were ganna **** it up. Whose ****ing it up now you over hyped c****s!?!?!? Yeeeeeee

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Loving his comments, ****ing karma is a bitch. It also is to those Leeds ***** ahem i mean fans who aren't gonna be in the play offs after chanting at us that we were ganna **** it up. Whose ****ing it up now you over hyped c****s!?!?!? Yeeeeeee

:lolol:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
After us, Leeds are my favourite team this year. They're bringing me much happiness.
#bottlejobs

little chance of play-offs now, fulham just need to beat a brentford team with nothing to play for next weekend to guarantee. and even then a second chance last game

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Very nice. On balance, if I stand back and squint, I'd say BHA looks most consistent. I am a little confused however, there is a period between games 20 and 26 where we seem to share the same League position with Newcastle!

It's close, very close but I reckon Newcastle just about pip us for consistency going by those graphs.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Have you has as much to drink as me tonight?....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I do find it amusing that after he made his Brighton 'choke' comments they lost at Bristol City and them at home to Burton Albion.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going by those charts I think that Newcastle are the most consistent.
I also think the comments about us choking, pissed our players off and spurred us on.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wagner has his certificate from the Kevin Keegan School of Mind Games (laminated and proudly presented in a gold frame) on the wall behind his desk.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That 5 minute interview was actually quite honest. He is an emotional man and his team plays in his image - in this division you need a cool head. I suggest that when he goes on his summer holiday he takes a copy of "How To Get Promoted From The Championship" by C. Hughton.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Isn't he just trying to rally his own troops in advance of the playoffs, rather than saying anything against other clubs?Nowhere near as graceless as Nigel Adkins IMO.

And what a fine job he's done there.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here