Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New video from Monday

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A lot of vloggers are really. really awful bit I like this guy a lot. He has filmed himself watching games on TV with his dad too and the reactions are pure. Good luck to him, wonder if he posts on NSC?
Yeah I saw that vid, good luck to him indeed 👍

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nice video and i can see the appeal to the young of today,but that is an art form and takes some skill and effort/energy,i would not have the patience or concentration to film myself all day.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
WTF? I know I'm probably a grumpy old fart but what is the point of that? Who watches that?
For the guy himself how does he actually watch/enjoy the match? Weird. Where are his mates?
Also why is he an Albion fan? Lowestoft? People from miles out who support Utd, Liverpool, etc get loads of grief but it's OK supporting a 'small' team from miles away? Why?
Weird.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
dont get it
All the great and emotional scenes going on that day and he centres on filming himself, social media vanity gone mad
Who's interested in watching a kid watching a football match

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I agree the vast majority of vlogging is total shite, this however is watchable as it involves BHA

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
dont get it
All the great and emotional scenes going on that day and he centres on filming himself, social media vanity gone mad
Who's interested in watching a kid watching a football match

Agree. I simply don't get it. But good luck to him.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I get it. You film yourself all day and then put the best bits on youtube. Apparently it's very addictive. I've been told by many vloggers, once you lose your vlogginity, you'll eventually end up filming yourself doing stuff like hoovering the stairs. It's a dark road Vlogging. Be warned.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
WTF? I know I'm probably a grumpy old fart but what is the point of that? Who watches that?
For the guy himself how does he actually watch/enjoy the match? Weird. Where are his mates?
Also why is he an Albion fan? Lowestoft? People from miles out who support Utd, Liverpool, etc get loads of grief but it's OK supporting a 'small' team from miles away? Why?
Weird.

I would suggest he deserves plaudits for that. Perhaps his family were Albion fans.

Yes, you make my grumpy old fartedness look like eternal optimism.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Weird.

There's no probably about "grumpy old fart"

At his age my dad had moved all over the place after leaving Brighton and re marrying and I had found myself against my will in bloody Wigan...... It did not stop me travelling as much as I could to see the Albion until i finally moved back to gods city.

Don't be so judgemental, save that for politics and religion... He's a kid enjoying life....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I get it. You film yourself all day and then put the best bits on youtube. Apparently it's very addictive. I've been told by many vloggers, once you lose your vlogginity, you'll eventually end up filming yourself doing stuff like hoovering the stairs. It's a dark road Vlogging. Be warned.

10 years ago,probably 5......most of the worlds population actually had real fun being totally and utterly immersed in what they were doing,so much so that they would not have time to film oneself.....

Flip side is we all would have liked to look back perhaps on some of our better moments,where we did not have a camera,instead of using just our memory,that said,memory can be a beautiful thing.....

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Weird.

I'm not surprised you don't get it. It's done for kids by a kid who travels all that way to support Brighton, it's not for grumpy old farts like you.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not my cup of tea, but fair play to the kid, he loves BHA.

Vloggers can make very good money btw, some earn more than most pro footballers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here