Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Chelsea

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The gulf in quality between these two and top of the table Championship football is quite staggering. The speed, movement, invention, accuracy, purpose, possession and finishing is a different class. Glad there are only a handful of teams in the PL that can live with these two sides.

The likes of Swansea, CP (in my controversial, to be hated, opinion), Hull and Bournemouth have many of these elements too, to a slightly lower level. We will drop like a M'boro if we don't reinforce with PL class this summer, which I think we will do. Team spirit can only get you so far.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Dele Alli is a wonderful footballer. Love watching him play. Scores so many goals from midfield too.

Brilliant FA Cup semi-final so far, one of the best of the last 10 years or so. Very much on a knife-edge.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The gulf in quality between these two and top of the table Championship football is quite staggering. The speed, movement, invention, accuracy, purpose, possession and finishing is a different class. Glad there are only a handful of teams in the PL that can live with these two sides.

I agree, it's great to watch, but don't forget we're only joining the party late on, so a lot of catching up and 'some' cash to be spent.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic football match

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't Danny Murphy a rubbish summariser? Another one of the ex-Liverpool media mafia who get jobs regardless of their ability.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Isn't Danny Murphy a rubbish summariser? Another one of the ex-Liverpool media mafia who get jobs regardless of their ability.

Yes. His analysis quite often consists of "if all else fails, rough their star player up to let him know you're there". Possibly showing why "cultured" wasn't a word often used to describe Danny Murphy as a footballer.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Spurs outfield 10 are huge. It's like a team of giants.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine playing of these two when they are on song...:facepalm::eek:

It has crossed my mind a few times whilst watching , no doubt we will take a few beatings but just gotta remember where we are when it happens!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Best team fall behind again

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here