Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Chelsea

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Seeing all that blue at one end of Wembley, makes me think of the Albion fans packing out one end, if we play Spurs there :albion2:

Anyway, as a neutral, hopefully a Spurs win :thumbsup
Kane to score and Costa to get sent off :tosser:

As a Brighton fan, hope Chelsea win. I'll never forget Keith Burkenshaw as Spurs manager illustrating their club philosophy so eloquently - 'We should always beat clubs like Brighton'.

Ooh lovely, it's now 4-2 Chelsea.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Spurs have been superb and are 4-2 down!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Spurs have been superb and are 4-2 down!

Never mind. Just a pity its Chelsea. Really hate both teams, Spurs because of their match fixing and Chelsea because they're Chelsea and their supporters. Entertaining game nonetheless.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Gutless Spurs fans leaving early.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
With Spurs playing all their league games at Wembley next season, they'd have a bit of an advantage if they made it to the semis or the final. Surely wouldn't have the same feel to it though

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As a Brighton fan, hope Chelsea win. I'll never forget Keith Burkenshaw as Spurs manager illustrating their club philosophy so eloquently - 'We should always beat clubs like Brighton'.

Ooh lovely, it's now 4-2 Chelsea.

One can never generalise about sets of fans, unless you're talking about THFC fans, biggest bunch of arrogant entitled clueless patronising 'big club' wankers bar none, every single one of them and I've met them all. I'd rather have a beer with a Bishopstone born and bred Man Utd fan than a Spurs fan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A perfect example of the better team losing to 1 man When Chelsea brought on Hazard he transformed the game first with a world class strike to score and then an equally good lay off to lay the ball for Matic. Unless Real or Barcelona come in for him that is what we will be up against next season but looking forward to it.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A perfect example of the better team losing to 1 man When Chelsea brought on Hazartd he transformed the game first with a world class strike to score and then an equally good lay off to lay the ball for Matic. Unless Real come in for him that is what we will be up against next season but looking forward to it.

Sadist :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If Dunk et al were watching that they will have sobered up pretty quickly...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This puts a cork for a few days at least on the Spuds & Everton media love-in. Writers, BBC Football and TalkSport have set a narrative that those two clubs, their managers, coming stadia, scouting, etc, are beating all before them, are on their way.

This narrative bizarrely forgets that ManU, Chelsea, LFC and ManC are about, and dare I say Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here