Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SWINDON relegated....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Last time I went there with my then 10 year old son was when we beat them 1-0, first game of the season and on the way back to the station I was holding his hand when 3 Swindon fans came up and told me that if I wanted to "shag my rent boy then do it elsewhere because they don't want AIDS in their town".

I hope they linger forever in the bottom tier.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tim Sherwood has done an absolutely epic job there, hasn't he? :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tim Sherwood has done an absolutely epic job there, hasn't he? :lolol:

Not that long ago he was thought of as the messiah for us.

But he's not the messiah...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not that long ago he was thought of as the messiah for us.

But he's not the messiah...

...he's just a very shit football manager.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Forever grateful to Swindon for teeing up the Adam Virgo moment

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Their top "boys".

12856710-high-res-this-country.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Last time I went there with my then 10 year old son was when we beat them 1-0, first game of the season and on the way back to the station I was holding his hand when 3 Swindon fans came up and told me that if I wanted to "shag my rent boy then do it elsewhere because they don't want AIDS in their town".

I hope they linger forever in the bottom tier.

Remember it well. Pricks.

(The game was 2-1 though. Two for Matt Sparrow on his debut, Charlie Austin for them)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He can go on a free

Glad you are not running the club - we would be heading down with Swindon with that attitude.

With Luke Willimans at the helm and Anton Rodgers, Yassir Kasim, Bradley Barry, Jesse Starkey, Rohan Ince and Jon Obika I would say their are a lot of connections between Albion and Swindon at present. Lots of our local players. With the club losing a lot of money now, I hope the mangaer and our former players can now get a chance to show they can get promoted.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Glad you are not running the club - we would be heading down with Swindon with that attitude.

With Luke Willimans at the helm and Anton Rodgers, Yassir Kasim, Bradley Barry, Jesse Starkey, Rohan Ince and Jon Obika I would say their are a lot of connections between Albion and Swindon at present. Lots of our local players. With the club losing a lot of money now, I hope the mangaer and our former players can now get a chance to show they can get promoted.

I wish those lads all the best, but 'lots of our local players' is a stretch - only Barry and Starkey of those you list are Sussex lads (and even Starkey came here via Chelsea).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here