Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Todays Championship FIXTURES

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
As it stands, after one and a half games, Fulham are beating Huddersfield 9-1.

Watching this match two things jump out:

1) Why were we ever worried about Huddersfield catching us?

2) How on earth have fulham needed a string of wins just to sneak into the play offs. They should have been competing for automatic, they're an excellent side who are a pleasure to watch. (As a bonus point it shows how good we are to stand up to and defeat the Fulham onslaught)

Jan 22, 2017

2) How on earth have fulham needed a string of wins just to sneak into the play offs. They should have been competing for automatic, they're an excellent side who are a pleasure to watch. (As a bonus point it shows how good we are to stand up to and defeat the Fulham onslaught)

Done the double as well didn't you?

They were fortunate to beat us at CC but absolutely destroyed us up here, played us off the park as much as I have seen the likes of Man City and Arsenal do in recent years.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

1) Huddersfield lost the Chelsea lad Brown who was their spark going forward

2) Fulham seem to lose their focus against poor sides, failing to beat teams like Blackburn and Wolves at home

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
table.jpg

Newcastle promoted if they win Monday.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Done the double as well didn't you?

They were fortunate to beat us at CC but absolutely destroyed us up here, played us off the park as much as I have seen the likes of Man City and Arsenal do in recent years.

Yeah, we did. Both games 2-1 after going a goal down and being considerably outplayed. It was after the game at Craven Cottage that I really started believing we were going up.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Meanwhile in league 2 Orient are 3 down at HT and will be relegated from the Football League today. With the wage issues at the club not looking too bright for them going forward

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah, we did. Both games 2-1 after going a goal down and being considerably outplayed. It was after the game at Craven Cottage that I really started believing we were going up.

Stockdale's penalty save was crucial in that game. I don't think we'd have done it if Fulham had gone 2-0 up.

Jan 22, 2017

Thought when you came back against them away from home and we lost to Blackburn on the same day was going to be a real turning point.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
One more for Forest, and Reading will have a negative goal difference!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here