Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA support at Norwich

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I listened on the radio last night, the BHA support sounded absolutely incredible, the singing almost drowned out the commentators, so much so they kept remarking about it. So funny to hear the Sidwell song broadcast loud and clear, loved the 'there's only one greedy b*st*rd' too
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I listened on the radio last night, the BHA support sounded absolutely incredible, the singing almost drowned out the commentators, so much so they kept remarking about it. So funny to hear the Sidwell song broadcast loud and clear, loved the 'there's only one greedy b*st*rd' too
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Most enjoyable 2-0 defeat I've attended.........[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Watching on telly I have to say that is the noisiest I've ever heard our away support on a televised game. They were in full voice long before kick off and well after too.

Genuinely drowned out the commentary on occasion. Lovely stuff

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They went to a shot from the camera mounted in 'our' stand, as we were singing 'jump around for the Albion'.

It was unwatchable, until they switched shots.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Could the chants be heard about Pritchard while sky were interviewing him ??

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Amazing Albion support. Always a great effort at away games and that was one of the best. Despite a hungover Albion performance 'we only score when we're sober etc....:lolol:' Happy days!

In contrast to the home supporters - shocking, no effort to create any atmosphere, even when 2-0 up. The best part of 24k Norwich fans and they were inaudible all save a brief ripple of 'Yellows' in added time. At least places like Burton make some sort of effort to back their team. Mind you as several match reports point out Norwich didn't actually muster one shot on target.... :whistle:

I suppose those Canaries must feel pretty flat having gone from among many pundits pre-season favourites to bounce back into the PL only to fall well short and not even challenge for the play offs.The reality of another season in the Championship. No guarantees they will be contenders next season either.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice touch at the end congratulating us on promotion on that huge screen that seems to move every now and then

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Amazing Albion support. Always a great effort at away games and that was one of the best. Despite a hungover Albion performance 'we only score when we're sober etc....:lolol:' Happy days!

In contrast to the home supporters - shocking, no effort to create any atmosphere, even when 2-0 up. The best part of 24k Norwich fans and they were inaudible all save a brief ripple of 'Yellows' in added time. At least places like Burton make some sort of effort to back their team. Mind you as several match reports point out Norwich didn't actually muster one shot on target.... :whistle:

I suppose those Canaries must feel pretty flat having gone from among many pundits pre-season favourites to bounce back into the PL only to fall well short and not even challenge for the play offs.The reality of another season in the Championship. No guarantees they will be contenders next season either.

'You're nothing special, we've been on the piss' :albion2::lolol::laugh::clap2::clap2::clap2::drink:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Nice touch at the end congratulating us on promotion on that huge screen that seems to move every now and then

I thought so too. Up until the end I didn't think it could angle towards the away fans and was purely for the home crowd to gloat over the goals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here