Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre season friendlies

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
What sort of bearing, if any, will promotion have on who we play pre season? Do we expect much of the same with a training camp abroad, non league, perhaps Crawley, Aldershot and an overseas team. Or will we pushing to play opposition in likes of a couple of Championship / league 1 teams?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I suspect they will do altitude training in France again and disappointingly again have no tour matches only UK friendlies

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Lewes, Peacehaven, Hailsham Town, Hastings United. All tough games to prepare for life in the Prem! :banana: :wink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be good if the club could sprinkle a little bit of Premier League magic, via a sell-out crowd, over the same clubs that have hosted us in previous seasons when times maybe weren't so good. I'm thinking Worthing, Lewes, Crawley.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would expect a London championship side as 1 of the local away games. What about a week in Cyprus training with a game against Anorthosis and AEL ?

That could tempt me back to Cyprus this summer! I used to holiday there a lot in years gone by. Reminds me about my trip to Portugal to see the Albion in a pre season competion in the summer of 1989, memories, memories . . .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That could tempt me back to Cyprus this summer! I used to holiday there a lot in years gone by. Reminds me about my trip to Portugal to see the Albion in a pre season competion in the summer of 1989, memories, memories . . .

I, sorry wife, drove us to Portugal for the friendlies during Gus's time we went for 2 weeks driving there watching the games and driving back home htrough France. It was a great trip and as I said she did most of the driving and I like ride through France.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here