Who's the slapper in the green ?!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yep. Slightly different reaction when 'does your boyfriend know your here' rings out isn't it.

Not sure what reaction you're alluding to? We get it nearly every away game and the reaction is the same, a sarcastic cheer and applause followed by a number of song responses. :shrug:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think Chris is hilarious. He sets up dramatic irony by saying he wants to thank Chris Hughton for what he did to his club (Aside: He doesn't really want to thank him)*. Then he hits home the punchline by thanking him for losing the game, something he actually does want to thank him for. Oh that's ruined the dramatic irony hasn't it. That's messed it up hasn't it? The joke has no consistency of position, so just looks like someone trying to be funny, but not understanding how to do it. Chris will be sat at home, watching his interview again and again, hating himself for messing this up. His failure is equivalent to me saying that I think that he is hilarious and then pointing out that he is unable to structure a joke properly. Oh!

* - (C) AIOTM.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think Chris is hilarious. He sets up dramatic irony by saying he wants to thank Chris Hughton for what he did to his club (Aside: He doesn't really want to thank him)*. Then he hits home the punchline by thanking him for losing the game, something he actually does want to thank him for. Oh that's ruined the dramatic irony hasn't it. That's messed it up hasn't it? The joke has no consistency of position, so just looks like someone trying to be funny, but not understanding how to do it. Chris will be sat at home, watching his interview again and again, hating himself for messing this up. His failure is equivalent to me saying that I think that he is hilarious and then pointing out that he is unable to structure a joke properly. Oh!

* - (C) AIOTM.

This.
It looked like he was trying to be funny but it didn't work and mostly (accidentally) came across as being a bell.

Amazes me how happy and confident he is from the performance when they were barely average, aside from Pritchard who had a good game.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Saw her after the game and was taking it all in good spirits.

As were most of their fans except this one :lolol::clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7twnuKkjlOo&t

And this is the downside of technology, neatly encapsulated. In the golden years, you would never have known what the **** thought - or even that he existed.

And I wasted 4 minutes listening to him. Going to have a right word with myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here