Crystal Palace

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's outrageous.

I'll be parking my penny farthing bicycle, having my beard waxed, prior to checking on TripAdvisor for the best bistro that serves quinoa and smashed avacado. A quick trip to a record store to see if they have any rare vinyl copies of Belle and Sebastian albums will then follow...and THEN I'll knock off a few wing mirrors.

Quinoa may well be illegal in Croydon and Belle and Sebastian definitely are. You should be ok with the wing mirror kicking though as technically you're improving the look and feel of the area. :thumbsup:

Quinoa may well be illegal in Croydon and Belle and Sebastian definitely are. You should be ok with the wing mirror kicking though as technically you're improving the look and feel of the area. :thumbsup:

I haven't gone through the whole thread but I'm a bit of a piss head that hangs around pubs before they've opened, I wear track suit bottoms on the school run, rarely go to work and own the entire Belle & Sebastian back catalogue, in fact I have TWO copies of Dear Catastrophe Waitress.

Stick that on yer wall

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If and it's a big if we stay up it will be great to cross swords again . If you stay up it will be a good achievement but it will be tough . How much will Tony throw at it ? It will have to be a tidy sum because players and more importantly salarys don't come cheap at this level . A lot of you think its job done but trust me it's only the start and you will have very dark days so enjoy this moment it might not last . If you're coming for us make a decent fist of it because talk is cheap and you've got to back up your bravado on the pitch . It will be interesting to see blooms approach on this , will he gamble or play cautious and hope to scrap through ? Either way hopefully we will see two cracking games be prepared for what's coming your way .

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Just looked at their fixtures. Palace really aren't safe yet. If Hull and Swansea can get a few results they could yet be in trouble. They still have to play Hull which could become a. critical game

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If and it's a big if we stay up it will be great to cross swords again . If you stay up it will be a good achievement but it will be tough . How much will Tony throw at it ? It will have to be a tidy sum because players and more importantly salarys don't come cheap at this level . A lot of you think its job done but trust me it's only the start and you will have very dark days so enjoy this moment it might not last . If you're coming for us make a decent fist of it because talk is cheap and you've got to back up your bravado on the pitch . It will be interesting to see blooms approach on this , will he gamble or play cautious and hope to scrap through ? Either way hopefully we will see two cracking games be prepared for what's coming your way .

You do post some utter bilge.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

Good question and answer is, no one really knows. He has stated he is not going to throw loads of big money on players or contracts, but he would say that to keep the Agents at bay. Don't think we will do the Palace scatter gun approach and sign loads of very average players on the last day of the window like Holloway did and then find out he has signed too many. I predict a few good honest young signings from the premier league, loan maybe,with an old experience head to help. Think we will do enough business to survive and try to compete with the likes of Palace, Stoke, WBA etc , but only time will tell.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Don't expect us to be signing £30 million players on 100k a week for a while.. a lot will depend on whether Stephens and Stockdale stay, but assuming they do I can't see us bringing in more than 4/5 first team additions, probably only one of which will be a 'big' signing.

It's taken a few years and a fair bit of money for Palace to assemble the current squad but you've got some very good players that are only now starting to show what they are capable of. Whilst we are a way ahead of Palace off the pitch, we are a fair bit behind in quality on the pitch and I think it will take us a couple of seasons in the Prem to get there. I do see us being pretty cautious and still playing on the counter next season, just hopefully we won't be as cautious as Boro...

What's the current situation with Zaha? And do you think Palace would be able to adequately replace him if he leaves? He's had a good season but surely any big club sniffing around will be wary of his stint at United...

Also, there is no danger whatsoever of Palace going down this season.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You have just posted a novel.
I like to get to the point.
Feck off :moo:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
They serve a lovely jerk chicken in Whitehorse Lane, but I don't think your refined tastes would appreciate it.

Come on Se20 tell us the truth, you were the jerk they sold chicken to, yeah? We'll take your word for it that you're lovely, personally I doubt it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have just posted a novel.
I like to get to the point.
Feck off :moo:

IMG_0569.JPG

For you simmo .

D

Deleted member 2719

Palarse could smash us next season.

Anyone got any dirt on Fat Sam???

Paying the bills