Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That's outrageous.

I'll be parking my penny farthing bicycle, having my beard waxed, prior to checking on TripAdvisor for the best bistro that serves quinoa and smashed avacado. A quick trip to a record store to see if they have any rare vinyl copies of Belle and Sebastian albums will then follow...and THEN I'll knock off a few wing mirrors.

They serve a lovely jerk chicken in Whitehorse Lane, but I don't think your refined tastes would appreciate it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The problem with the song police on here is they think we're the only club in the world to sing a shit song.

Yeah, that Palace one isn't great (IMO) but notice how Palace aren't taking the piss. That's because they sing the reciprocal version.

Just lighten up a bit, the sun's shining

The thing is Doc, are YOU coming for a beer or not ?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Were coming for you. Has got to be the most cringeworthy chant at the moment, why anyone joins in on this chant is beyond me

You better tell Liam Rosenior as he was starting that chant in the ground last week.

Maybe tweet him and tell him he's been given an infraction by the song police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When Albion play Palarse, instead of singing 'we're coming for you, perhaps sing 'your grounds too good for you' :wink:

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Epic chant sung loud and proud by fans and players on Monday, OP bore off.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
IMG_0568.JPG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here