Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I said this to my wife when the program started. He's either sold his soul, had botox or Sky sports have the best make-up artists in the business. He's a handsome bugger that looks as though he's in his mid 20's.

Kinda reminds me.......
https://youtu.be/NEtfqrHLjPA

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Hair transplant .

kroqq

Mar 28, 2013
Picture in the attic is my guess. He looked like a suave moddish rock star tonight rather than someone plummeting towards League One with Blackburn. Will always love GG for all he's done for us.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
imgID79621702.jpg

Scottish modelling agency :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good looking chap. Sadly he's sporting a proper Gary Monk at the back. You can't hide that from the WSU.

carnavals-accessoires-kale-kop-monniksmasker-met-h.jpg

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I didn't realise who it was at first as the pub didn't have the sound on. I suppose the sweaty hairy look he had from playing makes him look older. We really haven't seen Mr Pints of Whiskey off the field a lot. He looked good tonight. There's a lot to be said of male grooming. Either that or the brisk NW air is good for the completion.

*compkection even.

** complection! Ducking phone.

****shite
***stupid new phone keeps autocorrecting my stored swear words. Stupid piece of shut.

******FIFTH EDIT. Fml

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I didn't realise who it was at first as the pub didn't have the sound on. I suppose the sweaty hairy look he had from playing makes him look older. We really haven't seen Mr Pints of Whiskey off the field a lot. He looked good tonight. There's a lot to be said of male grooming. Either that or the brisk NW air is good for the completion.

*compkection even.

** complection! Ducking phone.

****shite
***stupid new phone keeps autocorrecting my stored swear words. Stupid piece of shut.

******FIFTH EDIT. Fml
Want a 6th one to say complexion?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here