Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over to you Newcastle

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They now have to take maximum points from their next two to make us have to putt again on Saturday.

I wouldn't be surprised if Colin's Cardiff side beat Newcastle next Friday and we end up with a gimme.

Jan 22, 2017
Don't be surprised if we lose on Monday, the goals have dried up and we are appalling at the back at the minute. We won't win our next two and if I was you i would probably want us to so you can enjoy winning the league next weekend! Last time we were in the league we were promoted because of Forest failing to win which took the shine off it somewhat!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't be surprised if we lose on Monday, the goals have dried up and we are appalling at the back at the minute. We won't win our next two and if I was you i would probably want us to so you can enjoy winning the league next weekend! Last time we were in the league we were promoted because of Forest failing to win which took the shine off it somewhat!

so you going to get caught or joining us then

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

I have got it wrong. You don't need maximum points. A win and a draw would keep your chances alive.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I am worried that we will get caught but we will see, hopefully Fulham do us a big favour tomorrow.
Huddersfield vs Fulham, Probably the hardest result to call in the whole football league tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH I'll be more interested in Bristol winning their 'home banker' v Barnsley.

51 points ought to have them safe enough, and less likely to cause an upset.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anything but a Hudds win and I think that would be it.
Yeah totally agree.
Glad we're not having to wait on this result like you guys.
This is one game I wouldn't put a penny on

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Huddersfield won't win all 4, so say 10 points max for them.

1 win is all Newcastle need, and I expect them to get that next week.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Fancy Cardiff to do BHA a favour . Come on Mr Noone .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Richie misses rest of the season.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Utter pisstake of a 'punishment'.

Let him play two more games after the incident, to run the game, score, and win the points v Preston that saw them up. Then NOW he's 'banned' for two games, that according to the Newcastle Naylor, he was going to miss anyway through injury.

It has to be said it's a fair point that you make.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Utter pisstake of a 'punishment'.

Let him play two more games after the incident, to run the game, score, and win the points v Preston that saw them up. Then NOW he's 'banned' for two games, that according to the Newcastle Naylor, he was going to miss anyway through injury.

Newcastle didn't need Ritchie in the side to win that game. PNE were a joke, an absolute shambles at the back. They'd have stuffed them out of sight that night with or without Ritchie.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I said to the other Brighton supporter in Javea (Les) that I can see Cardiff holding Nukey to a draw meaning we run out as Champions for the game against Brizzie. We will lose and be embarrassed as we pick up the trophy. He groaned and I laughed, It doesn’t matter, we are up and champions and probably will not win another game. We didn’t last time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here