Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over to you Newcastle

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
I said to the other Brighton supporter in Javea (Les) that I can see Cardiff holding Nukey to a draw meaning we run out as Champions for the game against Brizzie. We will lose and be embarrassed as we pick up the trophy. He groaned and I laughed, It doesn’t matter, we are up and champions and probably will not win another game. We didn’t last time.
A draw wouldn't see us champions. We'd still then need at least a point to clinch it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A draw wouldn't see us champions. We'd still then need at least a point to clinch it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Indeed.

A draw would mean both Bristol and Villa each have to score against us at least once to have a chance to deny us the title.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I see you Newcastle have a few injury doubts, but their squad is good TBF...

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Biggest issue isn't the absence of Anita, Lascelles and Hanley, it's Ritchie being suspended for the next 2 games for gobbing off at the officials after the Leeds game.

I could see us winning both our last games, but I don't think it will make a damn bit of difference.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Biggest issue isn't the absence of Anita, Lascelles and Hanley, it's Ritchie being suspended for the next 2 games for gobbing off at the officials after the Leeds game.

I could see us winning both our last games, but I don't think it will make a damn bit of difference.

Handy that they waited for two more games, until you had secured promotion, before getting round to looking at it. Another one for your long list of examples of the League / FA / officials' anti-Toon conspiracy...

The Fish

Exiled Geordie
Jan 5, 2017
Handy that they waited for two more games, until you had secured promotion, before getting round to looking at it. Another one for your long list of examples of the League / FA / officials' anti-Toon conspiracy...

:lol:

No conspiracy theories here. I'm not scouse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here