Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastles next two games

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
They play twice before we play Bristol City.

3 points or less and we win the league. So are we hoping Newcastle pick up the points so we can win it on our own patch?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Don't get some people. A week is a long time in football. Newcastle win the next 2 and the pressure will be right on us to win at home.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_1891.JPG

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Just chill guy , we're up.

I am chilled. I just don't get people who think it's a forgone conclusion that we beat Bristol, therefore it's ok for Newcastle to win their next couple of games. I would like as to win this league by as big as margin as possible.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I am chilled. I just don't get people who think it's a forgone conclusion that we beat Bristol, therefore it's ok for Newcastle to win their next couple of games. I would like as to win this league by as big as margin as possible.

95 points works for me, beats a load of records for us and we go up as champions in a remarkable season, what's not to like?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Don't get some people. A week is a long time in football. Newcastle win the next 2 and the pressure will be right on us to win at home.

Hasn't the pressure been on every game for quite a while? Certainly since the defeat to Leeds. Don't think the pressure will be as great as when Huddersfield were breathing down our necks, whatever the Geordies do.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have total confidence in us beating Bristol City at home, so let the mags get 4 points. That would be the ideal scenario (as long as we don't mess it up somehow).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Hasn't the pressure been on every game for quite a while? Certainly since the defeat to Leeds. Don't think the pressure will be as great as when Huddersfield were breathing down our necks, whatever the Geordies do.
I'm liking your prediction a few weeks ago that we will be champions on 96 points, but also liking mine that no more than 2 teams will get 90 points + [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

No pressure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here