Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pritchard

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Good player and I'd forgive fir last year. However it's all about value and who we can persuade to want to come to Brighton. My guess is that he may now cost too much and we can do better. However CHs comments suggest that he still likes him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tut, tut. I thought that there existed a new byelaw....NOT permitted ever to slate AK.
Away from home innit!

Skalak was slated left right and centre, before during and after his last starts.
So many posters were furious that Solly the Statue wasn't starting.
Recent performances would suggest they'll have another chance to be furious.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People seem to want to blame it on omitting Stephens, when actually it was March and Knockeart who really failed to perform on the night.
Neither March nor Knockhaert performed to their normal level but there can be no disputing that we looked a far better team when Stephens came on as he makes so much room for other players with just a little turn plus he gets his foot in which both Norwood and Sidwell failed to do.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
What's wrong with giving some players a rest and winning the title at home?

winning at home is an assumption you can't make. We needed to take the opportunity to win it there and keep going for 101 points. For the 2.7k fans who went it was a very long day and winning ( or even drawing) would have been the target. At the end we had to bring on Stephens and Hemed so neither were rested.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Neither March nor Knockhaert performed to their normal level but there can be no disputing that we looked a far better team when Stephens came on as he makes so much room for other players with just a little turn plus he gets his foot in which both Norwood and Sidwell failed to do.

Bloody hell BG you're right. March, Murray, Knockheart and Murphy were all very poor last night. Can't remember March beating anyone and kept hiding. Norwood just doesn't cut it in a two centre midfield.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bloody hell BG you're right. March, Murray, Knockheart and Murphy were all very poor last night. Can't remember March beating anyone and kept hiding. Norwood just doesn't cut it in a two centre midfield.

March would have scored if Akpom hadn't got in the way.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

All of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I have said on other threads, I would still bite your hand off for him. I think we saw tonight why CH wanted him in the first place. Just think how he could be with Dale Stephens distributing the ball to him. A pur runner. Links defence to attack.

I agree, he has that intuitive sense that top players have, always seems to turn away from danger. He was getting dogs abuse from our excellent away support, but showed some balls, always willing to receive the ball under pressure and his shooting reminded me of Robbie Fowler, almost no back lift.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
winning at home is an assumption you can't make. We needed to take the opportunity to win it there and keep going for 101 points. For the 2.7k fans who went it was a very long day and winning ( or even drawing) would have been the target. At the end we had to bring on Stephens and Hemed so neither were rested.

27 minutes out of 90 seems like a rest to me!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
People seem to want to blame it on omitting Stephens, when actually it was March and Knockeart who really failed to perform on the night.

I blame it on bad luck. A defence can't do much more than restrict a home side to zero shots on target, we had one cleared off the line and were denied a decent penalty shout. Another night we'd have got at least a point.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He'd have his work cut out to win over the fans (and possibly his new team-mates too) - but if CH thinks he's the answer, then I'm in (though tbh I'd prefer it if Chris went for someone else!)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
b34a8e68a950e4f2294675190bb57fe0.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here