Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pritchard

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can see him thinking that if he plays well an offer might be in the post from CH. So be nice to the fans....

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The whole debacle last season has seen Pritchard burn his bridges with our club, and would be mega surprised if Hughton decided to go after him. Natural thinking is that the club would have identified other targets for that position since then and chances are at least one would be a better long term option or offer better value for money.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I find it quite pathetic that a pro footballer would raise his game because he is playing against a side that he chose not to play for, the fact that it was the side he chose not play for is the one that got promoted has just rubbed salt into it.
He thought he had 2 goals but in fact has got none, I find that funny.
Only one winner here, it ain't Pritchard and it ain't Norwich.

It's Stockdale. Prove I'm wrong.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Must admit I found it quite amusing his applauding the Brighton fans with a grin on his face. Fair play to him for that. But still no.

I wasn't there. Was he smiling and applauding in a "huh, you wankers, look who's laughing now" kind of way? Or in a "well done, you. Smashing fans, we've all made some mistakes, so now lets let bygones be bygones, eh?" kind of way?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I wasn't there. Was he smiling and applauding in a "huh, you wankers, look who's laughing now" kind of way? Or in a "well done, you. Smashing fans, we've all made some mistakes, so now lets let bygones be bygones, eh?" kind of way?

Only saw it on the TV but certainly didn't look like the former. Looked like he took it in good spirit, to be honest. If I remember rightly he was quite complimentary about us in the interview as well.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Only saw it on the TV but certainly didn't look like the former. Looked like he took it in good spirit, to be honest. If I remember rightly he was quite complimentary about us in the interview as well.

I thought he did too - considering he carried out an entire interview with "Alex Pritchard is a wanker, is a wanker" ringing round the ground. :lolol:

LVGull

May 13, 2016

He seemed like liked the banter, nothing in it to say he was arrogant etc..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He seemed like liked the banter, nothing in it to say he was arrogant etc..

Agree with this. Took it in good spirits and bit of pantomime I thought. Still if the extra £5k a week is true his decision pocketed him an extra £200k since so not sure he will be too gutted

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Don't you EVER post a link to that forum again. I've worked in IT for two decades and that's the worst thing I've seen. I can't understand it. It's like someone tried to make a forum based on the film Inception.

AWFUL
God, yes! What a shocker. How does anyone know what anyone else is on about?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Be great to have him but we'd have to overpay now so it's a no from me

I have said on other threads, I would still bite your hand off for him. I think we saw tonight why CH wanted him in the first place. Just think how he could be with Dale Stephens distributing the ball to him. A pur runner. Links defence to attack.

That was a performance which said ''sorry I made a mistake. I thought they had better prospects of making PL than you''

That's an easy mistake to make. Many Brighton fans thought the same at the start of the season.

Will CH be so forgiving ? Who knows, I doubt it. I would be because he is that link through the middle that is missing. There will be others just as good and under CH he could be even better.

For me he is superb. I always said he was but I know yer man and he will take more convincing than me but I would be in there with a bid. And even if it is not as much as Norwich would want then a his attitude, for sure he could force Norwich to do it on the cheap. Clubs can't keep players who want to move on. Not with about 3 years still left to run on a contract. They can't afford to.

It's a YES from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here