Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League merchandise in store

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My God, they didn't wait long did they? What has it been, four days since we clinched promotion!

How odd.

Every aspect of the Albion would have been preparing for promotion since mid March, at the latest.

The club has had 4 days to sign off on stuff, not start the process.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My God, they didn't wait long did they? What has it been, four days since we clinched promotion!

There were tat sellers with scarves, flags and plastic bugle things on the walk down to The Bridge car park after the game on Monday.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I want a half and half scarf; one side saying Brighton and made of recycled hemp or somesuch, the other saying Hove and made from finest silk.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm waiting for the updated polo shirt that was issued when we won league 1.

Club badge with stitched Championship Champions 2016/17 under badge.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
How odd.

Every aspect of the Albion would have been preparing for promotion since mid March, at the latest.

The club has had 4 days to sign off on stuff, not start the process.

I work for an IT company that load tests site for high numbers of users and www.seagulls.co.uk was inquiring about load testing the ticket site for when they go to the prem as they envisage higher numbers of users thean ever before.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think that (non bar) scarf is, to use a very overused phrase on here, tinpot! Surely you wanna hold one up with Brighton on it, not premier league? ! Each to their own though.

Seems bizarre they haven't had any club crest car stickers for a year but they have this stuff already!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
this is quite good

20170417-185947-0724_420x315_w.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports