Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***CC Division Two, Nottinghamshire v Sussex at Nottingham, 21-24 April***

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
This is going to be a long, long season.

I know we've played two of the better sides already but we all knew major surgery was required in the winter and it didn't happen.

Just shocking so far, long long season...........

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know we've played two of the better sides already but we all knew major surgery was required in the winter and it didn't happen.

They signed a leading test bowler, persuaded two other internationals to turn Kolpak and signed Evans from Warwick, that's a reasonable close season haul

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This is going to be a long, long season.

There has been surgery . They've just signed duff players . The South Africans may have played test cricket but I get the feeling they are very much in decline .

I'm wondering whether to stay away from Sussex this season, it's affecting my Albion buzz!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
2000 to 2010 was obviously an aberration, back to normal...

Normal being 1839- 2010 ...., oh, apart from a couple of one day trophies one hell of a rut !

Can't see this ending well at 436 runs behind with 7 wickets left.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just seen the score. You couldn't make up just how utterly pony we are. Something seriously wrong down at the county ground.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
There has been surgery . They've just signed duff players . The South Africans may have played test cricket but I get the feeling they are very much in decline .

I'm wondering whether to stay away from Sussex this season, it's affecting my Albion buzz!

As far as I remember, if Albion have a good season Sussex don't and vice versa.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Just seen the score. You couldn't make up just how utterly pony we are. Something seriously wrong down at the county ground.

Definitely.

There needs to be a shake-up.

Talented players aren't delivering.

Crap players are getting too many opportUnities.

Chris Adams should be in charge.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think we have been trying to do everything on the cheap for the last couple of years, I can't see any glory returning for a very long time. I look at Hampshire now and think this is what we could have been.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think we have been trying to do everything on the cheap for the last couple of years, I can't see any glory returning for a very long time. I look at Hampshire now and think this is what we could have been.

Hampshire are nothing to envy. Wanker of a chairman, should be in division 2 and a team full of kolpaks playing in a soulless shell.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hampshire are nothing to envy. Wanker of a chairman, should be in division 2 and a team full of kolpaks playing in a soulless shell.
Yep, 2nd place in the first division and giving Yorkshire some problems already...

Ps, Sussex now 65-5

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here